Get rehydrated and refreshed along with power-packed chia seeds filled with protein and antioxidants to keep you protected and fighting fit! Enjoy our Watermelon Chia Slush Recipe.
- Stir the chia seeds and water, then set it aside for 10 minutes.
- Now, add watermelon, mint leaves, lemon peel, lemon juice, and salt to the blender.
- Blend well for 10-15 seconds, until mixed well.
- Pour over chia seed water and then stir until the chia seeds are evenly mixed in the watermelon mixture.
- Watermelon is great for the hydration of our bodies, thereby detoxifying the body.
- The high levels of Vitamin C in it support building a stronger immune system
- It is one of the best fruits for maintaining and improving skin health.
- Watermelon also relieves acid reflux issues thereby improving the gut health of an individual
- This is an ideal recipe for people suffering from constipation issues.
- 2 tsp of Chia seeds contain 64% more potassium than a banana, 41% of your daily fiber, and 32% of your daily magnesium.
- Chia seeds are loaded with nutrients and are a great antioxidant.
- They not only help in losing weight but also help in boosting metabolism.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Jasmeen’s 23 kgs weight loss transformation
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Well, we are almost into summers. Some of us have already switched on fans and completely replaced our winter wardrobe with our summer one. So are you looking for a fruit that is low in sodium, is cholesterol-free, and even fat-free? Thus click here to read this post till the end to know the answer.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Watermelon Chia Slush Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.