White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Watermelon Salad recipe is a good option for people who are suffering from PCOS also and is the right salad to keep you hydrated.
- Cut Watermelon into medium-sized pieces & then de-seed them.
- Add the finely 1- finely chopped onion, 1- finely chopped Capsicum, Pepper, lemon juice, finely chopped fresh Mint leaves & then gently mix them.
- Then, refrigerate it for 10 min before serving.
- Consume Fresh and relish the taste.
Health benefits of Watermelon Salad
- Watermelon has high water content. This makes it hydrating and helps you feel full.
- It is a low-calorie fruit high in some nutrients, especially carotenoids, vitamin C, and cucurbitacin E.
- Also, Watermelon juice has some potential as a recovery beverage after exercise.
- Moreover, fiber and water in it are healthy for digestion.
- Aside from being sweet and juicy, this healthy salad is claimed to be packed with advantages that might help boost your health.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Homemade Hummus Recipe
- Exotic vegetables with garlic sauce recipe
- Instant Pot Shrimps and Broccoli recipe
- CHICKPEA AND KIDNEY BEAN SALAD RECIPE
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ritvika’s quick weight loss story
- Chhaya’s fat to fit tak weight loss journey
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
We bet you heard this line before or if you are anaemic people ask you to have more spinach as it is the best source of iron. Well, it is not true. We did a comparison of spinach with another product. Thus, check out this post to know till the end which one product has more iron content than spinach 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take the Watermelon Salad recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.