Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The Weight Loss Pinni Recipe is a gluten-free, no-sugar pinni that is made entirely of flax seeds or alsi! Also, unlike the regular pinni, these will make you lose weight instead of gaining, if properly consumed!
- Take flax seed flour. Dry roast it on medium flame till it turns golden-brown. Set aside.
- Then, take a heavy-bottomed instant cooking pot and add some ghee in it. When the ghee melts, add finely chopped dates and water. Cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- To the pot, add the roasted flax seed powder along with cardamom powder and raisins. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Lastly, with round hand movement, make lemon-sized pinnis. Set them aside to cool.
- Tada! Your Weight Loss Pinni is ready to consume!
Health Benefits Of The Weight Loss Pinni Recipe
- Flax seeds or Alsi is beneficial for people with fluctuations in blood sugar levels as they are one of the few vegetarian sources of omega-3 fatty acids which are good for a healthy heart. So, diabetics can consume 1 or 2 alsi pinnis guilt-free!
- Flax seeds are low in carb content but rich in dietary fiber, which means they help with proper digestion. And also keep you full for long, thus aiding in weight loss.
- Flaxseeds contain both soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fiber helps with curing constipation and also promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in the gut.
- Raisins have a high fiber profile. The high amount of soluble fiber helps remove toxins from the gut, it also eases bowel movement and helps wIth constipation.
- Dates are an excellent natural sweetener. They are high in fiber and have a rich antioxidant profile. Dates are good for blood sugar control as well!
Do you also wonder how you gain weight so quickly after losing it? Also, are you afraid that a cheat day or weekend might ruin your whole week’s diet? Know why you gain weight suddenly and what you can do about it here.
Frequently Added Question
What Are The Ingredients Required To Make Pinni?
The ingredients required to make pinni include wheat flour, ghee, jaggery or sugar, chopped nuts (almonds, pistachios, cashews), sesame seeds, cardamom powder, and dried coconut.
Can Pinni Be Stored For A Long Time? If Yes, Then How?
Yes, pinni can be stored for a long time. To store pinni, let them cool down completely and then store them in an airtight container. Pinni can be stored for up to a month at room temperature and for up to six months in the refrigerator.
Are There Any Variations Of Pinni Available?
Yes, there are many variations of pinni available. Some popular variations of pinni include besan pinni, moong dal pinni, til pinni, and dry fruit pinni.
Is Pinni Considered A Healthy Snack Option?
Pinni is a calorie-dense snack that is high in sugar and fat content. While it is a traditional and popular snack in many parts of India, it should be consumed in moderation as a treat and not as a regular part of a healthy diet.
Can Pinni Be Included In The Weight Loss Diet?
Pinni is a high-calorie snack made with ghee and sugar, which makes it unsuitable for a weight loss diet. However, it can be consumed in moderation as a treat or indulgence.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.