From toddlers to grown-ups this tempting plum shake recipe will healthify the ordinary routine with a minty twist.
- Take juicy red fresh plums and then remove the seeds ( do not remove the peel).
- Now, in a blender jar, add plums with the peel, then add milk.
- Then, blend both. Also add fresh mint leaves ( can add a little amount, of stevia for taste )
Nutritional Value of Plum Shake
- Plums are chock full of fiber, which helps slow down a blood sugar spike after the intake, of carbs.
- Also, a plum a day keep anxiety away.
- Milk contains a wide array of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, protein, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
- Also, milk is a rich source of quality protein that contains all nine essential amino acids.
- Stevia leads help in the reduction of bad LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels and also leads to an increase in HDL cholesterol levels, which is healthy cholesterol.
- Moroever, stevia reduces bacterial formation in the mouth and thus prevents cavities and gingivitis.
Looking for drinks to lose belly fat?
- Vegan Chocolate Milkshake recipe
- Watermelon Chia Slush Recipe
- Mint & Basil Lemonade with Gond katira Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Are you adding Bournvita to your child’s morning or evening glass of milk everyday ? But did you know how much sugar does one serving contains ? Moroever, the marketing corporates are selling in the name of health but in reality it is dangerous. So, click here to read why do we say this way!
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this plum shake recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.