Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Pumpkin Soup Recipe is a rich source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. Moreover, it does not lack any fiber and is a complete meal in itself.
- Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the garlic and onion and cook over medium-high heat until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pumpkin and cook for another 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now, add all the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, then cook over medium-high heat for about 15 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender.
- Blend the mixture well until you get a good consistency.
- Serve with roasted chickpeas, chopped fresh parsley, toasted pumpkin seeds, and ground black pepper on top.
- Pumpkin is highly nutritious and also a rich source of Vitamin A.
- It is rich in carotenoids that help in boosting our immunity.
- Pumpkin is an antioxidant that not only helps in weight loss but also reduces the risk of cancer.
- It is also loaded with fiber that aids the digestion process and even improves the gut-health.
- Being rich in alpha-carotene slows the aging process and even prevents cataract formation.
Looking for more vegan soup recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
–Simran’s weight loss success story
–Banker’s transformation via our online dietitian for weight loss
–Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
–Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Love packet soups? Often people think that it is easy to cook and the healthiest way to maintain your weight. You hit the gym and you think you are on a diet and still not losing weight. Think again! Maybe packet soup is the culprit. Read this post for some shocking facts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Canned Pumpkin Puree For Pumpkin Soup?
Yes, you can use canned pumpkin puree for pumpkin soup. However, the fresh pumpkins will provide a better flavor.
What Spices Should I Add To Pumpkin Soup?
Popular spices for pumpkin soup include cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice. However, you can adjust the spices to your liking.
Can I Make Pumpkin Soup Ahead Of Time?
Yes, you can make pumpkin soup ahead of time and store it in the fridge or freezer. Just reheat the soup before serving.
What Should I Serve With Pumpkin Soup?
Pumpkin soup pairs well with crusty bread, croutons, or a green salad.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
For all the soup lovers and weight-watchers, this is a wholesome recipe for you all guys to try. Thus, please make sure to take it under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.