Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
“We can see the weight loss transformation in pictures, what we can’t see is the confidence, mindset, and medical conditions that have been resolved.” Weight loss with acidity, constipation, bloating, and above that allergy is not that easy, but if you have the will, you can definitely do that.
Here is an incredible success story of our client Sahil Chaudhary in his own words. So, here we go.
Sahil’s Weight Loss Journey With Fitelo
- 1st Day: 101.5 Kgs
- 45th Day: 85.5 Kgs
Sahil Chaudhary, A Business owner from Hoshiarpur, reached out to us with major concerns like:
- Weight Gain
- Severe Acidity
Firstly, after knowing his schedule, lifestyle, eating habits, likes, and dislikes, we started customising a diet plan for him.
Sahil’s journey was not at all like others. Apart from medical conditions, there were many challenges too.
- He had a hectic schedule.
- Also, he was allergic to some fibrous foods as well.
- On the same side, he was so picky about food.
Thus, we need to be very careful while planning his diet.
Weight Loss With Acidity? Is It Really Possible?
Yes, weight loss with acidity is not that easy, but yes it’s possible. Let’s read out how we helped Sahil with such medical concerns.
- Firstly, we started with water retention. For the first 15 days, we worked on reducing water weight. We planned a high-potassium diet including vegetables, salads, chaats, and sandwiches. And it worked well on him, and he started losing.
- Following that, we switched to a low-carb, high-protein diet.
- As a business owner, we had to deal with his unexpected business trips, which meant we had to make last-minute modifications to our plans. But we were always aware that not everything would be suitable for him.
- Above that, he was fond of cheat meals, and he never compromised on that all along the journey.
- Our dietician had to push him towards healthy eating.
- He was allergic to oats and ragi, so we never planned that.
Now, let’s come to the results now:
- He lost 16 kgs in 45 days.
- His severe acidity issue is resolved.
- Bloating no longer bothers him.
- Constipation is improving.
Great Sahil! Way to go.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I Reduce Acidity During Weight Loss?
Ans: Heartburn Diet Tips
- While losing weight, avoid foods and soft drinks that trigger your heartburn, for example, coffee, tomatoes, and spicy foods.
- Avoid fried foods, chocolate, and alcohol.
- Always divide calorie intake into smaller meals throughout the day.
- Skip late-night snacks.
Q: Does Weight Increase Due to Acidity?
Ans: Yes, acidity increases weight gain. Due to an imbalance of pH and weight gain obesity also aggravates the symptoms of hyperacidity.
Q: How Much Weight Do You Have to Lose to Get Rid of Acid Reflux?
Ans: A weight loss of 5-10% lead to an important reduction in overall GERD scores (P < 0.05) in women. Whereas in men, a notable improvement in GERD symptom scores (P < 0.01) was observed after a weight loss of ≥10% of baseline body weight.
In order to consume cashew nuts “raw,” they must first be heated, roasted, salted, and used as a spread or in salads. Asian cuisine particularly uses cashews, especially in South and Southeast Asia. They frequently are used in sweet dishes, vegetarian recipes, and chicken cuisines from southern India.
Contact Us Today
Your search for a diet program for weight loss ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
Every testimonial on the Fitelo website, app, social media, and other platforms is from our client. Moreover, they have followed our programs and diet advice given by our experts. So, read the full disclaimer.