White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This homemade Wheat Bran Crust Pizza recipe is a delight for the taste buds besides being loaded with nutrients.
- In a nonstick pan, lightly cook paneer with salt, pepper, chili powder, and oregano. Keep aside.
- Make the bran roti, and cook till it is crisp.
- On the wheat bran roti, spread coriander and mint chutney first.
- Top it with sautéed veggies and paneer.
- Then, add grated paneer and malai mix and cook on the Tawa/ bake it for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot seasoned with oregano and chili flakes.
Health benefits of wheat bran crust pizza
- Wheat bran is a good source of many nutrients and protein and is relatively low in calories.
- It’s also a good source of dietary fiber as well, thus helping in waving off constipation.
- It also acts as a prebiotic, thereby promoting the growth of healthy gut bacteria.
- Bell peppers are anti-inflammatory and also high in vitamins A and C.
- Broccoli contains digestible carbs per serving. It’s also high in vitamins C and K and may reduce insulin resistance and help prevent cancer.
- Mushrooms are fat-free, low-sodium, low-calorie, and cholesterol-free.
- They are also packed with fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Given the options to choose from a Grilled sandwich, Aloo kulcha, or pizza, what would you pick? Obviously grilled sandwich thinking it might be a healthy option. But do you know the reality? Thus, read this post till the end to know who wins 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Wheat Bran Crust Pizza recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.