White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Whole wheat bread pizza is a super delicious recipe to make at home. It is much easier to prepare compared to a regular pizza. No fancy ingredients and no oven required. It is very healthy since the base used is not maida but whole wheat.
- Heat a tawa. Keep the flame to its lowest.
- Place bread slice or wheat bran pizza base on it. You can keep 1-2 bread slices at a time depending on the size of the griddle or tawa.
- Lightly toast the bread from the base and then flip it.
- In a bowl add 1/2 cup sooji and water and then make a paste and the veggies in it.
- Now quickly spread the pizza sauce and top with small onion cubes.
- Chop all the veggies and keep it ready before you start preparing the pizza.
- Then place capsicum cubes. Keep the capsicum cubes small, while adding the topping keep the flame to its lowest.
- Now top with small tomato cubes. Also add some slices olives. Both tomatoes and olives are optional.
- Then, sprinkle dried herbs. Also add some crushed black pepper.
- While adding the toppings you can also switch off the flame you want.
- Keep the flame to its lowest. Place a lid on the bread pizza. Cook till the bread is toasted.
- Then, remove with spatula and place it on a serving plate.
- Now, sprinkle some red chili flakes or oregano if you want.
- Serve bread pizza hot plain.
- Whole wheat bread contains a good amount of fibre. Just two slices could provide up to a third of the daily fibre requirements. So, it is very much filling.
- Both wholewheat bread and sooji contain apt amounts of iron to fulfil our daily requirements. Iron is vital to maintain the proper flow of oxygen in the body.
- One slice of whole-wheat bread contains up to 5 g of protein.
- Onion and capsicum are good sources of Vitamin C which is responsible for building immunity and fighting against cough and cold.
- Onion constituents such as sulphur and Quercetin have been shown to inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
- Capsicum contains capsaicin. It has anti-obesity and anti-diabetic properties.
- Sooji is beneficial to bone health and nerves. It improves bone density.
MORE RECIPES FOR ALL THE FOODIES:
OUR CUSTOMER STORIES
- Have a sweet tooth & struggling to lose weight ? Read Simran’s story 😉
- Struggling with childhood obesity? Read Arsh’s story of beating off PCOD.
Who would have thought that a regular pizza from dominos will increase fewer calories than eating a total of 4 cookies? If you don’t believe us, this post is for you.
OUR BLOGS KA PITARA
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
- Black coffee for weight loss
- Why should we cheat on our weight-loss journey?
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Wheat Bread Pizza Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.