Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Whole wheat bread pizza is a super delicious recipe to make at home. It is much easier to prepare compared to a regular pizza. No fancy ingredients and no ovens are required.
Therefore, Fitelo presents you with one more recipe, that you can now add to your cheat meals, and even consume while following a diet. Let’s begin!
How To Make Wheat Bread Pizza
Below is a proper method to prepare this not-so-healthy recipe in a healthy way that can be a part of your healthy diet plan.
Add the below ingredients in a bowl and mix well to prepare a wheat dough. Then make small rolls out of the dough and roll them in a round shape as you do to prepare roti.
- 2 cup wheat flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup curd
Instant Pizza Sauce:
To prepare the pizza sauce all you need to mix all the below ingredients in a bowl
- Firstly, in a saucepan placed over medium-high heat add oil and once heated add garlic and onion. Sauté for 3 minutes, until tender.
- Secondly, add tomatoes, Italian seasonings, salt, and pepper and bring to a simmer.
- Thirdly, make sure to keep at a simmer for 20 minutes, until slightly reduced and thick. If the sauce is splattering, partially cover the pot and adjust the heat to maintain a simmer.
Pizza sauce is ready to get spread on a crispy base.
In a bowl add the below chopped veggies to later spread them on the base.
- sweet corn
- Now, heat a tawa and keep the flame to its lowest.
- Place wheat pizza base on it and cook until it turns golden brown.
- Then spread the prepared pizza sauce all over it along with the veggies prepared.
- Your pizza is ready to be served but don’t forget to garnish it with oregano and chili flakes.
Tip: You can add vegetables of your choice.
HEALTH BENEFITS Of Wheat Bread Pizza
- Tomatoes are one of the foods rich in antioxidants, particularly lycopene, which is associated with numerous health benefits, including reducing the risk of certain types of cancers and promoting heart health.
- Onions contain a high amount of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, which further, help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and certain types of cancer.
- Capsicums are packed with essential vitamins and minerals, particularly vitamin C and vitamin A, and have dietary fiber that helps protect against cellular damage and support a healthy immune system.
- Wheat flour is a good source of complex carbohydrates, which provide long-lasting energy and help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Sweet corn is rich in fiber and contains essential nutrients such as folate, vitamin C, and potassium. Its high fiber content supports digestive health and regular bowel movements.
- Olives and olive oil are rich in monounsaturated fats, which are heart-healthy fats. They also contain antioxidants, such as vitamin E and polyphenols, which help reduce inflammation and protect against chronic diseases, including heart disease and certain types of cancer.
- Jalapenos are a good source of vitamins A and C, as well as capsaicin, a compound known for its potential pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Wheat flour is a good source of complex carbohydrates, fiber, and essential minerals. It provides sustained energy, aids in digestion, and promotes the growth and repair of body tissues.
Nutritional Value Of Wheat Bread Pizza Recipe
So, below is the nutritional value of this recipe. But please note that the value is an approximate value that can differ with ingredients and the quantity of them used.
Also, the below nutrition is as per the 3 pizza servings. So, It can be your weekend cheat meal recipe too.
Weight Loss Transformation
Below is an amazing weight loss transformation that will surely amaze you too. Thie diet plan for her included all the preferences of her taste buds and even had cheat meals.
So, what are you waiting for? Connect with us today and start with an interesting weight loss journey today.
Who would have thought that a regular pizza from dominos will increase fewer calories than eating a total of 4 cookies? If you don’t believe us, this post is for you. Read Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Prepare Pizza Dough Without Yeast?
To make pizza dough without yeast, you can simply use baking powder. Baking powder is a leavening agent which will help your pizza dough rise in the oven. No yeast is needed! Although I’m not sure you can beat the texture and flavor of yeasted pizza dough.
Is Pizza Dough Vegan?
Most pizza dough is vegan as basic dough usually requires only flour, salt, yeast, and water. However, some doughs call for butter, milk, and/or eggs so be sure to read the ingredients label or ask your server.
How Do You Reheat Leftover Pizza?
If you have leftover pizza, we recommend reheating any leftovers in the oven. A microwave works, but it usually makes the dough soft and wet. Baking the pizza in the oven allows the crust to get a little crispy and browns the cheese. Simply place the leftover pizza on a baking sheet and place it in a 350F degree oven for a few minutes until warmed through and the cheese is bubbly!
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.