Every time you eat or drink, you are either feeding the disease or fighting it. So, why not fight it with this natural energy drink Wheatgrass Juice? Let’s scroll to find out how to make it at home.
How To Make Wheatgrass Juice At Home
- Firstly, cut the wheatgrass from just above the roots just before making juice of it.
- Then, soak them in water. Drain the water and wash it properly. Discard yellow leaves completely.
- Now, chop the wheatgrass roughly into smaller pieces and add them to the blender.
- Blend it and then add water to liquefy it.
- After that, pour it into a clean tight-weave towel or fine-mesh strainer. Now extract juice out of it.
- Squeeze the wheatgrass completely to get as much as a possible liquid from it.
- And, now discard the leftover pulp and enjoy the wheatgrass juice.
Health Benefits Of Wheatgrass Juice
- To begin, wheatgrass is nutrient-dense, with high quantities of vitamins like A, B, C, E, and K. It is a superfood because of iron, calcium, enzymes, magnesium, and phytonutrients, 17 amino acids, chlorophyll, and proteins present in it.
- Moreover, wheatgrass also contains antibacterial and antiseptic effects. As a result, it aids in the improvement of respiratory function.
- Antioxidants in wheatgrass help to prevent cell damage and kill cancer cells. Furthermore, wheatgrass juice is best for the treatment of any kind of nutritional deficiency or anaemia.
- Apart from that, it is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll, which helps to reduce inflammation, detoxify the body, and improve weight loss.
- Also, it helps to eliminate toxins from the body, helps in digestion, boosts metabolism, lowers cholesterol, and gives you more energy. So, in this way, it offers immense health benefits.
- And wheatgrass may also aid in blood sugar regulation and the relief of a sore throat.
What Is The Best Time To Consume Wheatgrass Juice?
The best answer is on empty stomach. It is advised to consume a glass of wheatgrass juice in the morning just after waking up. You should have it 20 minutes before your breakfast.
How Does Wheatgrass Taste?
- Wheatgrass may have a little sweet or bitter flavour.
- Moreover, it also depends on the age of wheatgrass and where it is grown.
- Wheatgrass juice has a strong flavour that leaves an earthy aftertaste. According to some people, it has a raw pungent flavour.
- Wheatgrass can have an unpleasant taste at first. But after a while, you will become accustomed to it.
How Does Wheatgrass Smell?
The scent of wheatgrass is similar to new-mown grass. It smells like fresh-cut grass or the lawn trimmings.
How To Choose Wheatgrass For Making Juice ?
Choosing the best wheatgrass for juice is an important decision. Organic and homegrown wheatgrass juice is the best choice to make. For a long time use, one must go for homegrown, organic, and locally grown grass.
Does Wheatgrass Aid in Weight Loss?
- Researches say that drinking wheatgrass can boost metabolism and aid in weight loss. People consume wheatgrass juice for weight loss.
- It’s a good choice for weight loss because it is low in calories and has no fat.
- Wheatgrass is a nutrient-dense food, leading many people to feel fuller faster and stay full for longer.
YUMMY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN LIKE WHEATGRASS JUICE
INSPIRING TRANSFORMATION STORIES
- Gurpreet Lost 10 Kgs Without following any Keto Diet
- Our Fat Loss Dietitian Made it Possible Again as Saloni lost Inches and Fat!
- Struggling With High Blood Pressure? Kushal’s story would amaze you.
OUR BLOGS KA PITARA
- Healthy Diet Plan For Constipation Patients
- 5 Health Benefits of Amla Juice
- Watermelon: Benefits Of Eating Watermelon
Eno on, digestion gone. Are you a believer in the same? But do you know what frequent intake of ENO can be a disaster for your gut- health and aggravate your acidity? Here is the reality check. Read it out and make healthy changes.
CONTACT US TODAY
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat to fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.