Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
20 -25 mins
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich, and smooth texture of white sauce makes it unable to resist. The white sauce is basically known as the béchamel sauce in Italian terms. Moreover, it is super easy and simple to make even for beginners. With all the vegetables, it makes a perfect dinner or lunch option as well as the ideal after-school snack. Hence, this lip-smacking pasta recipe will be a delight for your taste buds.
How To Make White Sauce?
- To begin with, add the oats, cashews, and flax seeds in a mixer and grind them well. A smooth powdery texture is required.
- Add the mixture to a sauté pan and cook on a low flame.
- Afterward, add milk and mix it well till it forms a rich creamy, and smooth texture. Whisk it to avoid forming any lumps.
- Then, add nutmeg powder, garlic powder, and onion powder to it.
- Add herbs, oregano-chili flake seasoning, crushed pepper, and salt. Mix everything well and give a fine boil.
How To Make White Sauce Pasta?
- Firstly, in a pan, boil water with salt. Add the pasta and let it simmer for about 6-8 mins or until it’s cooked.
- Once cooked, drain it off and mix it up well with a little olive oil. Keep the boiled pasta aside.
- Secondly, heat olive oil in a frying pan and add chopped mushroom to it. Next, add vegetables like bell peppers, and broccoli and sauté them until they are soft and crunchy in texture. Keep them aside.
- Add the sautéed vegetables and the boiled pasta to the white sauce after that and mix them gently.
- Spread some spring onion and garlic powder on it. Mix well.
- Finally, your tasty, yummy, and delicious pasta is ready to serve.
Health Benefits Of White Sauce Pasta
- In the first place, adding a lot of vegetables to this recipe makes it more nutritious and healthy to compensate for the fat content.
- The white sauce has a definitive amount of calcium and protein content and is low in calories as compared to other sauces.
- Using olive oil in cooking prevents cellular damage and helps repair your liver. Moreover, it is easily digestible that way.
- Milk provides adequate calcium and protein content whereas cashews are the richness agent. Black pepper improves metabolism and increases bone health.
- The high dietary fiber content in broccoli aids digestion and it greatly benefits your eyesight as well as skincare.
Generally, calories in white sauce pasta on market are 600kcal, but our Fitelo style pasta is just of 250 kcal. Here below is the nutrition table of our weight loss pasta.
|Dietary Fiber||1.7 g|
Once you see any type of street food, it becomes impossible to resist those cravings. Maybe it’s that weekend ease that will influence you to won’t even wait for your cheat day. Henceforth, we planned out some desi street food swaps for you which you can even plan in your weight loss journey.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Foods To Eat During Periods: Best 13 Foods For Menstrual Health
- Benefits Of Ghee: Desi Ghee Ke Fayde
- Is Beer Good For Health? : Side Effects and Health Risks
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.