Craving for something delicious and filling at the same time? This Citrus Yogurt Bowl Recipe is your answer for the same! It is tangy, it is sweet. In nutshell, you are going to love it.
- In a bowl add plain yogurt and add some orange juice to it. Mix it well.
- Now add chia seeds, roasted flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, white sesame seeds.
- Also add nuts like chopped walnuts and sliced almonds.
- Shred some fresh coconut and then add it to the prepared mixture.
- You can add fresh fruits like grapefruit or kiwi (optional)
- Ta-da! Your Citrus Yogurt Bowl is ready to dive in!
Health Benefits Of Citrus Yogurt Bowl
- Yogurt is a good source of protein. Protein is also responsible for providing feeling of fullness. Thus, also helping with weight management.
- Since yogurt contains live bacterial culture, it is one of the best food items to consume to take care of your digestive health.
- Fresh fruits like oranges are rich in Vitamin C and E. Thus, these are helpful in promoting natural glow of skin.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes
- Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Chilled Fruit Custard Recipe | Healthy Pudding
- Frozen Yogurt Bar Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Is Your Weight Stuck? Our Weight Management Diet Plan Is The Solution!
- Amanmeet From USA Got Leaner After Taking Fitelo’s Diet for Weightloss!
- Read This Homemaker’s Amazing Transformation with FITELO’s Dietitian
Blogs Ka Pitara
- 5 Health Benefits of Amla Juice
- Best Online Dietician and Nutritionist in Mohali
- Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Are you also one of those people that think that nuts, especially walnuts make you fat? Then you might be mistaken, my friend! In fact, they actually make you lose weight when consumed in a proper fashion. Don’t believe us? Then, Click to know more
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.