Zucchini Bruschetta is a must-try recipe loaded with the goodness of vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin A that improves your immune system and vision.
- Grate and squeeze the zucchini with your hands to remove excess water.
- After this, combine all the ingredients of toppings- except the walnuts, and blend in a mixer to get a smooth paste.
- Then, transfer the prepared mix to a bowl, add the walnuts and mix well.
- Next, toast the bread slices in a sandwich griller till they are brown and crispy from both sides. Cut each bread into half.
- Apply a portion of the spread evenly over each bread slice.
- Immediately before serving, sprinkle some grated paneer or cheese.
- You can also apply cheese on the bread slices before putting the veggies paste.
- At last, squeeze some lime juice and olive oil on top of it.
- Your zucchini bruschetta is ready to serve!
NUTRITION VALUE OF 1 PIECE OF ZUCCHINI BRUSCHETTA
- Calories- 59 Kcal
- Fats – 3g
- Fiber – 0.2 g
- Saturated fat – 1g
- Cholesterol – 4 mg
- Sodium – 152 mg
- Carbohydrates – 7g
- Proteins – 2g
- Calcium – 39.3 mg
- Potassium – 23 mg
- Zinc – 0.1 g
- Zucchini is also consumed as medicine for cold, fever, and other health benefits.
- Zucchini is high in fiber. It also reduces constipation risk. Since, soluble fiber is beneficial for the living bacteria in your gut.
- The veggies in bruschetta are also helpful to maintain efficient digestive health. This is because they contain lots of soluble fiber
- The peel of zucchini extract helps the body to stabilize blood sugar levels. So, it is good for diabetics.
- Bruschetta is filled with antioxidants like flavonols and carotenoids, which are very helpful in fighting cancer.
- Walnuts are the best source of omega -3 fat, which ultimately reduces the heart disease risk.
- The Paneer added in bruschetta is a rich source of protein. So, it digests slowly in the body and keeps it full for long.
- Whole wheat bread is full of fiber. Thus, it aids proper digestion.
LOOKING FOR YUMMY AND HEALTHY RECIPES?
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Read about Parveen’s successful journey with our online weight loss dietician
- Simran lost 9 kgs while enjoying all her favourite desserts! Want to know how? Tap!
- Lose weight without exercise- Is it possible? Well, Karanvir from Chandigarh will agree
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Honey For Weight Loss? True or False?
- Is Banana Good for Weight Loss?
- Why should we cheat on our weight-loss journey?
Many of us are likely interested in having the western world’s food because it is relatively easier to make and eat. But is it healthy? Also, Is it good for weight loss? Check this post to know more about it.
Are you looking for a weight loss diet plan? If you are looking for an online nutrition consultation to start your journey of transformation, then you are right where you should be. Reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Zucchini Bruschetta under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist. Consequently, when consumed in excess, it might lead to constipation. However, you can try pairing your bruschetta with a light drink to avoid constipation.