White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
What is the first thing that pops into your head when you hear zoodles? Something unhealthy right? But guess what, it’s not unhealthy and it’s way better than your normal noodles. Here is a quick zucchini noodles recipe on how to make and cook perfectly so they are soft, crispy, and not soggy!
Raw Zucchini Noodles Recipe At Home
Use a Spiralizer
- A spiralizer is a kitchen tool, which can be used to give raw food different shapes and sizes. It can also be used as a zucchini noodle maker.
- If you are fond of noodles and would make them frequently then buy a spiralizer. It will only occupy a little space in your kitchen and will make your life easier.
- A spiralizer can be used for both large and tiny zucchini, as well as other vegetables like cucumbers, beets, carrots, and even broccoli stems.
- There are different types of spiralizer such as table-top spiralizer, handheld spiralizer, or vegetable peelers; you can get one depending upon what kind of shape you wish to give to your zucchini zoodles.
- Moreover, you can find these spiralizers online or even in the market.
How To Cook Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles)
- To begin zucchini noodles recipe, in a pan, heat olive oil, and add garlic to it.
- Furthermore, add your homemade zucchini noodles, and saute them.
- Now, sprinkle some black pepper and salt accordingly.
- Then, squeeze a little lemon on the top.
- Garnish it with some parsley and grated paneer.
- Finally, your healthier version of aglio olio pasta is ready.
- Bon Appetite!
- Spiralize your zucchini before cooking or peeling it.
- Do not overcook it.
- Butter is optional, you can skip it if you want to.
- You can also add cherry tomatoes or olives.
- Instead of cheese take cottage cheese.
- You can also add chilli flakes or Italian herbs for seasoning.
Health Benefits Of Zucchini Noodles
- Zoodles are a gluten-free, nutrient-packed alternative to regular wheat-filled pasta/noodles.
- Zucchini is low on carbs, therefore it is great for weight loss.
- It is filled with fiber and water content, thus making it an obvious choice for people on diet.
- It is low in calories and sugar, therefore it is good for people dealing with diabetes.
- Zucchini contains a lot of minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin B6.
- Zucchini also carries lutein, a supplement important for healthy vision and good eyesight.
- This vegetable is filled with nutrients like dietary fiber, omega-3, zinc, protein, etc making it an absolute favorite for overall health.
Nutritional Value Of Zucchini
|Nutrients||Value Per 100 gram|
|Vitamin C||17.9 mg|
Poha For Weight Loss (Recipe With Twist)
Just Like how we added a twist to your zucchini, here is another alternative recipe by dietitian Mac Singh to make your day healthier and happier.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Benefits Of Ghee: Which Is Best For Weight Loss [Desi Ghee Ke Fayde]
- How To Lose Weight Fast? Full Day Diet Plan By Dietitian Mac Singh
- Lunch Ideas: Best 10 High Protein Recipes For Weight Loss -Fitelo
What Are “Zoodles”?
Zucchini Noodles, also commonly known as “Zoodles”, are a delicious, gluten-free, and also a healthier alternative to your regular pasta/ noodles, made out of zucchini!
Almonds are one of the best snacks one can have if they are on a weight loss journey as they have significant fat-burning power. They are associated with greater weight loss by increasing fat metabolism in our bodies. Moreover, it is perfect for stopping your unhealthy cravings. Therefore having overnight soaked almonds in the morning can really help in your weight loss journey.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.