Fun and healthy way to enjoy the fresh flavors of summer. Our Zucchini Salad Recipe is made with simple ingredients and is surely a must-try.
- Take the crushed garlic.
- Now, in a bowl add the white balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, lemon rind, red chilies, and olive oil.
- Add the crushed garlic along with sea salt or pink salt and, crushed black pepper. Then, mix to combine.
- Add the thinly sliced zucchini to the mixture and then toss to coat.
- Then, keep aside and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place the marinated summer squash on a serving plate and also garnish it with basil leaves.
Health benefits of Zucchini Salad
- Zucchini contains a variety of vitamins, minerals, and beneficial plant compounds.
- Also, zucchini boasts antioxidants that provide health benefits.
- Zucchini is rich in water and fiber, the two compounds that promote healthy digestion by improving constipation and various gut disorders.
- Zucchini’s fiber increases insulin sensitivity and stabilizes blood sugar levels, thus reducing your risk of type 2 diabetes.
- The fiber, potassium, and carotenoids in zucchini also lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and other risk factors for heart disease.
- Also, it is rich in water and fiber yet low in calories, which thus reduces hunger and also keep you feel full.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Chhaya’s fat to fit tak weight loss journey
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
Black pepper, yet another spice in the masala box, which has been adding flavor to our regular food and boring dishes for centuries altogether, revealed its weight loss helping properties. Did you know it’s termed as a magical weight loss spice? Click here to know why and how can you avail its benefits 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Zucchini Salad Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.