Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
If mango is the king of fruits, then potato is the king of vegetables! Agreed? Well, you can’t deny the fact potatoes are like extroverts, you put them in anything they mix up so well. Whether baked, mashed, side dish or main course they taste heavenly. Now before we salivate more, let’s dive into a yummy “sweet potato recipe”.
Besides, all you need are a few ingredients to prepare this low-calorie nutritious snack. You can also make this super easy recipe for your family, kids, and guests to serve it as a side with chai. Moreover, it is a perfect blend of sweet and savory to make your days healthy and delicious.
How To Make Sweet Potato In Just 10 Minutes!
Here is a super quick sweet potato salad recipe for days you don’t feel like cooking:
- Firstly, in a bowl take diced sweet potatoes, and keep them aside.
- Furthermore, in a pan, take olive oil, and add cumin seeds, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Then, add diced sweet potato, and let it roast until cooked.
- After that, top it up with salt, lemon juice, and celery.
- Give it all a good mix, and relish your flavorsome salad.
- Make sure to keep checking frequently and giving it a stir while roasting.
- Also, add chili flakes and Italian herbs for extra flavor.
- You can even add any of the seasonal vegetables of your choice.
- You can also use boiled sweet potato to save up time.
Health Benefits Of Sweet Potato Recipe
This winter vegetable is loaded with tremendous benefits let’s have a look at a few of them:
- However, it is highly nutritious and a good fiber, vitamins, and minerals source. 100 gm of sweet potato has
- Protein: 3 grams
- Fat: 0.1 grams
- Fiber: 3.3 grams
- Vitamin A: 283% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Further, sweet potato benefits in strengthening bones. Sweet potato consists of manganese that can keep our bones and joints healthy.
- It is also a rich source of soluble and insoluble fiber and antioxidants which promotes good bacteria in our gut.
- Sweet Potato is enriched with vitamin A, therefore it is good for overall eye health.
- Moreover, these are the best source of dietary fiber, thus preventing all types of illness and germs as they have amazing antibacterial capabilities that are incredible for your gut health.
- About half of your recommended daily amount of vitamin C may be found in one cup of cooked sweet potatoes! Therefore, consuming sweet potatoes can help strengthen the immune system.
- Sweet Potatoes’ calorie count is 145 kcal per 100 grams which makes them a suitable choice for weight loss.
- Enriched with dietary fibers, they are low in calories, hence which makes them great for a healthy diet.
- Further, they also contain vitamin B5 and B6 which helps in maintaining a good metabolism.
Sweet Potato Recipe Nutritional Value
|Nutrients||Value Per 100 Grams|
How To Fix Metabolism?
Hitting the gym every day, eating healthy, and still not able to lose weight? Surprisingly, It could be a symptom of low metabolism. So, learn from the expert Dietitian Mac Singh about what is weak metabolism and how it is affecting your health and weight loss journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Is Sweet Potato In Hindi Called?
Ans Sweet Potato also known as Shakarkandi in Hindi.
Q, What Are The Benefits Of Eating A Sweet Potato?
Ans Yes, it is beneficial to include sweet potatoes in your diet. Besides they are an excellent source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Manganese, Vitamin B6, Potassium, and Dietary Fiber.
Q. Is Sweet Potato Good For Weight Loss?
Ans. Sweet potato is loaded with dietary fiber, and vitamins like A, C, and B5 and also very low on calories which makes it great for weight loss.
Q. What Is The Difference Between A White Potato And Sweet Potatoes?
Ans. Sweet potato and White potatoes are comparatively different when it comes to their nutritional part. While the sweet potato’s calories are very less and it is enriched with vitamin A, C, and B5 whereas white potatoes are huge in potassium and calories.
Have a hard time choosing a healthy snack in your weight management journey? You can make this street style bhel puri without stepping out on the street! It’s healthy and delicious so you don’t have to put a stop to your cravings. Binge on!
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.