Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe is packed with nutrients and is a blend of fresh flavors. It is super easy to make and is nourishing and delicious!
- Firstly, blend 5-10 almonds soaked overnight in half cup of water (homemade almond milk, no need to strain)
- Then, add blueberries and avocado.
- Further, blend all the ingredients.
- Now transfer the smoothie to a bowl and garnish with blueberries and 5 almonds soaked overnight without skin.
- To make it more filling, you can add fruit toppings of your choice.
- Your Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Bowl is ready to serve!
Health Benefits Of The Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Avocados are an excellent source of monounsaturated or good fat and vitamin- E. They are also a good source of folate.
- Also, they supply more soluble fiber than other fruit and contain minerals like iron, copper, and potassium. Soluble fiber helps with digestion.
- Almonds are high in healthy monounsaturated fats, fiber, protein, and various important nutrients.
- Moreover, almonds are rich in antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative damage, which causes aging.
- Blueberry is low in calories but high in fiber, vitamin C, and vitamin K. So, you can easily manage your weight by having this Avocado Blueberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe.
- Also, blueberries reduce DNA damage, which is a leading driver of aging and cancer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Blueberries and Avocado Good Together?
Another great ingredient to pair with avocado in a smoothie is blueberries. Their tartness livens up the more mild avocado.
What Does Adding Avocado to a Smoothie Do?
Avocados are a great addition to smoothies – they can add creaminess to the consistency of your favourite fruit smoothie recipe or be a fresh non-dairy addition to add smoothness to fruit and/or vegetable smoothie recipes.
Are Smoothie Bowls Healthy For Breakfast?
Smoothie bowls are a healthy breakfast option as people typically make them with a variety of fruits, vegetables, and other nutritious ingredients. However, it is important to be mindful of the portion sizes and added sugars in the toppings.
Can Smoothie Bowl Be Made In Advance?
Although it is best to enjoy smoothie bowls fresh, you can prepare them in advance by blending the smoothie ingredients and storing them in an airtight container in the fridge. Add toppings to the smoothie bowl just before serving to ensure maximum freshness and texture.
Munching can never go out of our busy lives so what if we tell you that the best snack to munch on is almond. Read this post to know more about this amazing snack.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.