White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Bored of switching between ganne ka juice and nimbu pani as your healthy go-to drink? Say no more, we have got your back. This yummy bel juice recipe is not just easy to make but full of nutrition as well! Also check out a plethora of amazing Bel Juice benefits.
- Take the bel (wood apple) fruits and roll them around with a rolling pin.
- The outside hard shell will begin to fracture. When you crack open the hard shell, you’ll find a brown pulp inside.
- Scoop out the soft pulp using a spoon. In a bowl, place the soft pulp that has been scooped.
- Now, pour it in 1 cup of water and allow this mixture to soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Mash the pulp with a handheld masher until a smooth paste forms.
- Then filter the mashed mixture in sections using a sieve. Also, when straining, add around 1/2 to 3/4 cup water.
- Stir the mixture with a spoon to ensure that it does not contains any fibrous material or seeds..
- After straining the mixture, add date syrup. Both the date syrup and the water can be adjusted to suit your needs.
- Then add black salt, roasted cumin powder, a pinch of black pepper and cardamon powder. Mix thoroughly.
- And SERVE! By adding more or less water, you can make the bel sherbet thin or thick.
Benefits Of Drinking Bel Juice
- The rich content of fiber also reduces belly fat by improving gut microbiota.
- Owing to its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, bel is considered a great fruit for those with such digestive issues.
- Bal juice helps control gastric ulcers and its laxative properties help prevent constipation.
- Bel Juice benefits don’t just end here. Bel sherbet can also be an excellent post-workout drink. Loaded with minerals, it helps restore your electrolyte balance and also helps get rid of initial water weight.
- Wood apple helps stimulate the pancreas to release the hormone insulin, responsible for the maintenance of blood sugar levels, which helps keep high blood sugar levels in check.
- Moreover, owing to its natural sweetness, one can use wood apple juice as a sweetener instead of sugar which would cater to your sweet tooth and at the same time keep up with your WEIGHT LOSS journey. This is why people consume wood apple juice for weight loss.
Is Wood Apple For Weight Loss?
Because of its high fiber content, eating raw wood apple or consuming wood apple juice is beneficial in case of bloating. It improves digestion and is low in calories compared to other drinks, so wood apple juice for weight loss will solve all your WEIGHT LOSS WOES.
When Should I Drink Bel Sharbat ?
- It is an excellent option to drink post workout as the nutrients present in Bel juice will replenish the body.
- You can also have it in brunch as a midmeal.
- Swap your evening tea with Refreshing Bel juice and witness the Bel Juice benefits by yourself.
How Do I Take Bel Juice?
The best way to consume wood apple juice for weight loss is to make a juice or sherbet out of it. Cut the fruit and mix it with water to enjoy a refreshing and healthy weight loss drink
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Inspiring Transformation Stories
- Priyanka from Patiala lost weight via diet plan consultation from FITELO
- Read How Megha from Delhi Lost 10 kg With PCOS Weight-loss Specialist
- Shourya from Varanasi took our pre diabetic diet plan and lost 7 kgs!
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Best Dietitian & Nutritionist in Kolkata
- The Best Online Nutritionist & Dieticians In Mumbai
- Best Nutritionist for Weight Loss in India
Loved this Bel Sharbat Recipe? Then, you would love to read more about the benefits of consuming this underrated fruit- Bel or Wood Apple in summers! Tap here.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.