Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Imagine a refreshing iced milk tea in a tall glass, mixed with a punch of fruit syrup – there you have your very own bubble tea!
Originating in Taiwan, boba or bubble tea is a global phenomenon and has many followers. Each city and region has its own variation.
This unique and delicious bubble tea recipe is easily noticeable to most people because of the tapioca balls. Try out this refreshing drink in the scorching heat and swap it with cold-infused green tea if having anemia.
How To Make Bubble Tea
- Soak the tapioca pearls according to the package instructions. Once fully formed and softened, drain it.
- While the tea is still hot or warm, add stevia drops and stir to dissolve completely.
- Refrigerate it once it cools down for 2 hours.
- Place the tapioca pearls at the bottom of the cup.
- Use a cocktail shaker to shake together the ice, milk, and tea and strain into a cup, and serve.
Tapioca Pearls In Hindi Meaning Sabudana
Learn Understand All About Bubble Tea
Although tapioca tea has roots that go back to the 17th century, it wasn’t until Taiwan’s 1980s that it became widely famous. The invention of a tea that was made in a martini mixer to produce a foamy surface is credited to businessman and former chef Chang Fan Shu in 1949.
Bubble tea, since then has changed significantly over time. Customers could then enjoy the boba beverages and pearls together without having to use a spoon. Due to this, the terms boba tea and boba nai cha are now very common.
Typically, cassava starch, a South American root veggie also known as yuca, is used to make boba pearls. The most popular type are black tapioca pearls that have been dipped in caramel sauce. They can also be white or transparent, depending on the components that were used.
Types Of Bubble Tea
Tapioca pearls and a base liquid make up this delicious beverage. Typically, the basic flavor of bubble tea is milk tea. To create the base, you can, however, use a variety of ingredients. Check out the kinds first.
Health Benefits Of Bubble Tea
- This bubble tea perfect beverage for anemia.
- Bubble tea can be added to your weight gain diet plan and is a delicious way to do so.
- And a boost of antioxidants energizes and keeps you going for the day.
- Also, the beverage acts as a stress release.
- Bubble tea is also good for your heart.
- Also, it comes with a positive feeling. The freshness you get when you sit down with your friends and order the beverage is unspeakable.
- Tapioca can help meet fiber needs as well and are good for digestive and heart health.
- Tapioca can also be counted under iron rich food, a mineral essential for forming red blood cells so that oxygen can be distributed throughout the body.
Other Healthy Tea Options By Fitelo
If you are a tea lover just like me then here are a few weight loss tea options for you apart from bubble tea that you can try:
Ginger Turmeric Tea
This tea recipe is not just perfect for weight loss but it is also best for colds and coughs too.
Fennel Seed Tea
Say hello to fast weight loss with the help of this fennel tea recipe.
Special Tea For Bloating
We all have those days when we feel extremely bloated and reach out for eno but why step out when you can step into your kitchen and say bye to a bloated tummy naturally with this special tea recipe by Fitelo?
Bride-To-Be: A Wonder Story of Jyoti Before And After
7 kg gone in 25 days with the best diet for our bride-to-be, Jyoti. Let’s read her weight loss success story and see how beautiful she looks now in the ‘” Jyoti’s before and after” image.
Sip On Your Bubble Tea With These Key Takeaways
- The few health advantages of boba milk tea outweigh its high sugar and calorie content.
- The tapioca pieces in boba milk may help your saliva contain more calcium and have lower C-reactive protein levels.
There isn’t a better time to drink tea than any time. Some particular flavors of Chai like Ginger, Cinnamon (dalchini), and Cardamom are also good for weight loss.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How Healthy Is Bubble Tea?
Ans. Yes. Only if it has less to no sugar and is made with no-fat milk. There you go! A healthy bubble tea up for you.
Q. What Health Benefits Does Bubble Tea Have?
Ans. Bubble tea strengthens blood vessels and stops artery plaque from developing.
Q. Are Tapioca Pearls Healthy?
Ans. Yes. The nutrients in tapioca can have significant positive effects on health.
Q. What Ingredients Make Bubble Tea?
Ans. Easy homemade ingredients like milk, weight loss fruits, and fruit juices, then sprinkling tasty tapioca pearls on top with a quick shake.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets really overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life