White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This one is sure to make you drool! The Cabbage Roll Recipe is better than all its deep-fried versions. Cookie point- It is baked! Wait, there is one more. It is filled with veggies thus making it a super healthy and nutrition-filled snack.
- Heat the oil into the non-stick pan. Add some chopped onions and green chillies to it and sauté them on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Now, add the vegetables, salt and pepper in it and cook it on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes. Then keep it aside to cool it slightly. Your roll stuffing is ready.
- Boil a vessel full of water and add a little salt to it. Further, immerse the cabbage leaves in it for a few minutes.
- Now take a cabbage leaf and place it on a dry surface. Then place a portion of the stuffing at the end of the leaf, top it with 1 tsp of tomato gravy and roll it up tightly. Repeat the step to make more rolls
- After that, arrange the rolls on a properly greased baking tray.
- Pour up the remaining tomato gravy on the rolls.
- Grade some paneer and sprinkle it evenly over the rolls.
- Bake the rolls for 45 minutes in an oven preheated at 190 degrees celsius.
- Tada! Your healthy baked Cabbage Rolls are ready to serve.
Health Benefits Of Cabbage Roll Recipe
- Cabbage is one vegetable that is very low in calories. Thus consume this cabbage roll and keep your weight in check.
- Cabbage also contains Vitamin C in abundance, which helps in the absorption of iron from foods.
- Vitamin C also helps maintain a healthy immune system and cabbage rolls have a lot of it.
- Green chillies, onions and tomatoes are also rich sources of Vitamin C.
- Also, since cabbage is rich in dietary insoluble fiber, it aids in proper bowel functioning. Therefore, aiding digestion as well.
- Moreover, cabbage is an excellent source of Vitamin K. Vitamin K helps in the clotting of blood, hence preventing excessive bleeding.
- Vegetables used in the stuffing are all low in calories and provide fullness to the body.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Cabbage Roll
- Colocasia leaves roll / Patrode recipe
- Potato and Corn Stuffed Roll recipe
- Vegetable Tofu Dumpling Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Khushpreet lost 25 kgs and is still maintaining her weight after a year! Join FITELO and see the change yourself!
- ‘Fitelo’s Online Dietitian Consultation worked like magic’, says Neha from Jammu.
- Healthy Life= Healthy Mind! Read Divya’s inspiring story and know-how she lost a lot of weight and inches!
The market is brimming with so-called fruit-based bars and candies. Marketers fool us by branding them as healthy. One such example is the Amla candy. Just tap to read more.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Is sweet potato also good for weight loss?
- Cinnamon For Weight Loss; Benefits, Tips & Tricks to use it
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India to discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. Reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Cabbage Rolls under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.