Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The Chana Dal Pulao recipe is the best alternative to your regular pulao. It’s a perfect light meal to satisfy your cravings for a yummy, healthy, and fulfilling rice option. Moreover, this can be planned in your weight loss journey too whilst being a protein-packed option.
How To Make Chana Dal Pulao?
- Soak chana dal in water for 2 hours and rice for 30 minutes.
- In a pressure cooker heat ghee and then add cumin seeds, star anise, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cloves, and black peppercorns. Sauté them for a minute.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and sauté them for a minute or until it gets a light brown color.
- Further, add sliced onions and cook them for 3-4 minutes or until they get a light brown color and turn translucent.
- Now add the soaked chana dal and rice and gently mix them. Roast them for a minute with the onions.
- Lastly, add water, and salt and give it a final stir gently.
- Pressure cook on a medium flame for 2 whistles. Open the lid once the entire steam has been released.
Health Benefits Of Chana Dal Pulao
- Chana dal can help in reducing bad cholesterol in our blood.
- The ingredients used in this recipe are amazing for muscular health.
- The presence of high protein in chana dal supports our immune system, gearing it up to fight any infections.
- Brown rice can be beneficial for diabetics and hyperglycemic individuals. It helps reduce insulin surges and assists in the stabilization of blood sugar levels.
- It also helps in weight control for many people combating obesity.
- The fiber present in it helps regulate bowel movements and keeps you feeling full.
- This recipe is thus ideal for ladies suffering from PCOS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Chana Dal Pulao Good For Diabetes?
Ans: Yes, chana dal pulao is a fiber rich food that contains other essential vitamins and minerals. It controls glucose and regulates insulin production in the body.
Q: Which Is The Good Time To Eat Chana Dal Pulao?
Ans: You can have chana dal pulao in the afternoon for better digestion and immunity.
Q: Is Chana Dal Pulao Good For Weight Loss?
Ans: Yes, it helps boost metabolism, keeps you full for longer helps you lose weight, and keeps you fit.
Q: What Is The Secret Of Cooking The Chana Dal Pulao?
Ans: A perfect blend of Indian spices such as cumin seeds, star anise, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cloves, black peppercorns, etc. is the secret to making a yummy chana dal pulao recipe.
It might be discouraging when PCOS makes losing weight difficult but it is certainly possible with the right guidance and assistance. So, if you are struggling to lose weight with PCOS, check out our video to know its potential reasons.
Contact Us Today
If you’re searching for the right guidance as well as better assistance, then your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.