Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 70+ countries globally
- 10,000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
When it comes to weight loss, many of us tend to get cold feet. This is kind of understandable. Going through different alterations and considering totally opposite eating patterns is a bit hard to take. Such as who doesn’t love butter-loaded cottage cheese or kadai paneer or paneer tikka in snacks? Isn’t it? But do you actually have to drastically change your eating habits overnight? In fact, nutritionists and health experts often recommend taking slow and gradual steps to make your body adapt to your diet changes.
About Cottage Cheese
Cottage cheese is also called paneer in India and is quite easy to find. It provides instant energy to the body and a bite of cheese can act as your energy bar too. Hence, paneer should be part of your daily diet especially if you are a vegetarian as it fulfills the protein needs of the body.
So, brighten up your mood and learn a few essential nutrient elements present in paneer or cottage cheese.
Cottage Cheese In Hindi: पनीर
Nutritional Value Of Cottage Cheese
Paneer is a perfect source of protein, especially for vegetarians. Also, it is a rich source of selenium, calcium, potassium and healthy foods to lose weight.
|Nutrients||Value As Per 100 gm:|
Health Benefits Of Cottage Cheese Or Paneer
Is paneer or cottage cheese good for weight loss? Below are a few health benefits that cottage cheese can bring to your weight loss regime:
1. Cottage Cheese Is Low In Calories
- In 100 g of cottage cheese, you will get 72 calories which is quite a low-calorie food. Always make sure the paneer you have not be made with full-fat milk.
- Also, while cooking, try to cook paneer using healthy methods like grilling or baking only.
2. Improves Body Metabolism
- Paneer provides swift energy and prevents the release of much-needed calories in our bodies. It also helps in controlling the insulin resistance of the body and aids in improving body metabolism.
- Cottage cheese is also a great source of linoleic acid, which helps in the burning of body fat. Moreover, the deposition of fats in the arteries that lead to heart attacks can be reduced by the intake of paneer. As it has the ability to burn fat from the arteries.
3. Cottage Cheese Is A Healthy Fat Source
- We know there are two types of fats: good fats and bad fats. Bad fats are saturated fats like soft drinks, fried foods, burgers, etc.
- Good fats are unsaturated and polyunsaturated fats for instance nuts, cheese, and eggs. Whereas Paneer is a healthy fat that is crucial in the weight loss journey.
- Consuming healthy fats, your body will eventually start burning fat for energy, thus reducing your weight.
4. High In Calcium
- Calcium is an essential mineral for developing healthy teeth and bones. In 100 g of paneer, there is 83 g of calcium which is more than 8% of the daily value our body needs.
- This is one of the excellent benefits as calcium rich food also helps weight loss by increasing metabolism.
5. Cottage Cheese Reduces Menopause Stress
- Various studies have examined that paneer helps to reduce menopause stress in women. Women whose menstrual cycle has stopped start developing cramps in old age.
- You can prevent the addition of paneer to your regular diet. Additionally, you can prevent the development of osteoporosis during menopause by consuming paneer, thanks to its high calcium content.
6. Cottage Cheese Improves Immune System
- The immune system of the body can be improved and strengthened by the intake of paneer.
- Diseases like cough, asthma, and bronchitis can be controlled by regular intake of cottage cheese. Also, it improves the hemoglobin content.
Why Is Paneer Or Cottage Cheese Helpful In Losing Weight?
How to use cottage cheese for weight loss? So, there are many reasons that having a paneer in a regular diet can help you shed weight. Here are a few lists below:
- Paneer is rich in calcium, protein, and iron which keeps your muscles strong and thus reduces food cravings. It’s a perfect belly fat burner.
- Cottage cheese also has a low glycemic index, which means it does not get broken down quickly into glucose (sugar). As a result, it makes us feel fuller for a longer time. Thus, we tend to eat less.
- The presence of paneer in low-fat cow milk helps modulate hunger and the weight-regulating hormone ghrelin.
- Low-fat cow milk paneer helps in bone-building. The presence of vitamin D will aid your body to build strong bones.
Some Healthy Paneer Recipes For Weight Loss
There are various paneer recipes that are available to tell you how to eat paneer for weight loss. Here are a few below:
Paneer Kathi Roll Recipe
A perfect addition to a paneer diet plan for weight loss, try making this spicy kathi roll!
Shahi Paneer Recipe Without Butter And Cream
Shahi paneer recipe is a mouth-watering dish. So, let’s learn about this delicious dish from this small recipe guidance.
Salads are the best source of nutrients in your weight loss journey. But by adding paneer you can have a protein-powered salad.
Cottage cheese or paneer is every vegetarian’s favorite and excellent source of protein. Also, paneer is incredible for weight loss and can aid you to lose all the belly fat. Paneer is a rich source of calcium that makes our bones healthy and strong. So, always try to add paneer to your diet if you too want to lose weight.
Manisha Weight Loss Transformation
From Flab to Fab: Witness the Incredible Weight Loss Transformation! Here is the best inspiration for all of us. Manisha lost 8 Kg in 45 Days, this is a true story and such dedication to achieving a goal. Read more to understand her journey.
How Can Junk Food Cravings Be Halted?
It can be challenging to resist the delicious cuisine, but ultimately, maintaining your health is necessary. So, Dietitian Mac will explain how to curb your urges and change your eating habits for the better.
Now that we have shared chickpeas’ benefits, here is a healthy chickpea recipe for weight loss that you can try at home with simple ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Best Time To Eat Paneer For Weight Loss?
It is an excellent addition to your weight-loss meal plan. But enjoy paneer at night with some green veggies and prepare yourself to lose belly fat fast! But you must make sure to eat paneer for at least a few hours before sleeping.
Which Cottage Cheese Is Best For Weight Loss?
The best cottage cheese for fat loss is that which is made not from full-cream milk, but from low-fat milk. Also, cow milk contains high quantities of proteins and keeps them active while still burning fat.
Is Cottage Cheese Called Paneer?
Paneer, sometimes known as ‘Indian cottage cheese’, is a mild, white cheese, widely used in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh, and often served cut into cubes and fried.
Why Do People Eat Cottage Cheese?
Cottage cheese has a rich nutrition profile that influences hunger and appetite, bone health, and even gut health. Dairy foods are naturally rich in protein
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you make healthier and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.