Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Let’s Admit it! We all have been in that face wherein we have tried to lose weight by following certain diet plans for weight loss or seeing celebrity diets. Especially during the covid phase, wherein many people started to eat right due to fear of falling sick or not being able to hit the gym. However, this does prove a saying that good health starts with good food. Also, Indian spices and remedies gained a whole lot of attention from everyone during the lockdown so as to boost immunity. Therefore, a diet plan for weight loss can definitely help in losing weight and getting healthy. However, today let’s figure out why and how a weight loss diet plan plays a vital role in reducing those extra kilos and being healthy.
If you’re looking for a fun and interesting way to start your weight loss journey, the fitelo diet plans are perfect! With a combination of healthy eating habits, portion control, and cheat meals, you’ll be well on your way to achieving your weight loss goals. So get ready to get fit and feel fabulous in 2023!
What is a Diet Plan For Weight Loss?
First, let’s understand what exactly a diet plan does and how it helps in weight loss:
- A Diet Plan is a specific type of diet chart for weight loss or weight management that consists of all the nutrients such as vitamins, dietary fibers, protein, and carbs, that our body requires to stay healthy and fit and it even provides energy to the body for daily chores.
- A healthy diet plan helps in weight loss and prevents major diseases like heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure, etc. Diet is equally important, it’s 70% of what you put inside your body and 30% of your physical attributes.
How To Choose A Perfect Weight Loss Diet Plan?
Now we often get confused looking at so many options available in Indian diet plans or low-calorie diets, or many others.
You name it and there are thousands of diet plans available across the internet.
But is it that easy? Health is a long-term investment in yourself, so you need to be specific depending on your body, what works for others might not work for you. Suppose a fat loss diet plan can be a good idea for someone who is looking to burn just fat but it’s not ideal for someone looking to build muscle.
Hence it is important to consult a dietitian and have a customized diet plan that will solemnly be for you.
A diet plan also focuses on your health concerns so if you have constipation, or bloating issues, you will have to take a diet plan for constipation that will be specifically designed for u.
The kind of food you can consume, keeping in mind allergies, metabolism, and many such factors.
At fitelo, we have a team of experts to guide you through this journey of a brighter and healthy future.
Fitelo’s experts create effective and personalized plans that are considered to make weight loss permanent and prevent rebound weight gain.
6 Major Reasons Why You Are Not Losing Weight!
Before you decide to go for a diet plan it’s important to understand the factors you need to majorly work on for weight loss, the below-mentioned reasons are affecting your weight loss journey. Let’s have a look:
- What we eat, our body converts into energy through different chemical processes. So, metabolism or metabolic rate is at which your body expends energy or burns calories.
- There are two types of metabolism process-Catabolism and Anabolism.
- While catabolism is responsible for realizing energy, anabolism is the process through which the body stores energy.
- If your fast metabolism is fast you will burn calories faster during any activity thus aiding in weight loss.
- Lifestyle is all that matters and affects your weight majorly. Hence having a nutrients-based diet is important for weight loss.
- Moreover, making a few lifestyle changes like everyday physical activity, a balanced diet, and sleeping on time can help in weight loss.
- Stress not only affects you mentally but physically as well. It directly affects your mind and body.
- Stress can even lead to unhealthy food cravings, disturbed sleep, decrease in physical activity therefore stress is of the factors responsible for weight gain.
4. Sleeping Pattern
- According to the researcher, less sleep is responsible for higher body mass index and weight gain. Therefore, adequate sleep of 6-8 hours is important.
- Less Sleep can also lead to a loss of energy and can hinder your day-to-day physical activities. Disturbed Sleep or Insomnia also increases your stress level.
- While less sleep affects your health, oversleeping also decreases your metabolism because while sleeping the body’s metabolism decreases by 15%.
5. Hormonal Imbalance
- Hormonal Imbalance in women is a major reason for weight gain, it can be PCOD or PCOS.
- However, It is a serious medical condition that can be cured through proper treatment.
- There are diet plans for weight loss for women specifically to cure hormonal imbalance which women should consider taking.
6. Eating Habits
- The biggest reason for weight gain is food habits, what matters the most is what we put inside our bodies. Eating junk and high-calorie food eventually leads to unnecessary weight gain.
- Unhealthy eating increases your body fat and causes health issues such as PCOD, stroke, diabetes, etc.
Why Do You Need a Weight Loss Diet?
A weight loss diet plan is important because it helps you ensure that you get all the nutrients, vitamins, and minerals your body needs for optimal health and also helps you lose weight fast. It also helps you stay within your calorie limits to reach your weight loss goals. Additionally, it can help to ensure that you are eating foods that are lower in fat and calories, which can help to reduce your risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes.
- The major reason for being overweight people is eating habits and not a proper diet, therefore a healthy diet plan for weight loss is important.
- Unhealthy lifestyle patterns such as eating high-calorie food, not adding nutrients to your diet, and less physical activity are the major reasons for being overweight.
- Hence having a proper diet chart for weight loss is very important. Moreover, it is a serious medical condition that requires professional guidance therefore it is important to consult a dietitian, to get a perfect diet plan as a normal diet plan might not work for someone with a health condition.
- A diet plan varies from person to person and it has to be customized and well-planned in order to lose weight.
- Also, a diet plan even works and improves your mental health. Therefore if you are going through a rough time mentally, then you must try a depression diet plan as it might help you cope with it.
- Here is what a professional dietitian has to say about why you need a diet plan for weight loss.
Health Benefits of a Diet Plan
We cannot emphasize enough how a diet plan can change your entire life. Have a look yourself.
- Boosts Immunity
- Builds Muscle
- Strengthens Bones
- Increases Life Expectancy
- Improves Overall Health
- Increase Energy Level
- Improves Mental Health
Which Is The Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss?
From the keto diet plan to intermittent fasting there are tons of weight loss diet plans across the internet, however, the most important part of any diet plan for weight loss is meal planning. Therefore below is a 7-day meal plan for weight loss by Fitelo for you to start your weight loss journey with a simple meal plan. This is an Indian weight loss diet for losing weight so that it is easily accessible by anyone and doesn’t have to spend or do extra in order to follow a weight loss diet.
Meal Planning For Weight Loss
Although you will find numerous weight loss diets, the most important step in the weight loss journey is meal planning. It will save your time and meal planning also helps in portion control. Below is a diet chart for weight loss that you can follow every day. This is a perfect female weight loss diet plan as well as for males.
Note: The diet plan may vary if you are on a customized diet plan given by your dietitian based on your health issues or goal.
Meal 1 [ Early Morning]
1 cup of coriander water or amla juice + 5 almonds.
Meal 2 [Breakfast]
Fruit Bowl/ Curd Smoothie/ Oats Chila/ Poha
Meal 3 [Mid Morning]
1 Glass of Coconut Water or A fiber-rich fruit
Meal 4 [Lunch]
1-2 Roti (50% wheat + 50% ragi/oats/bajra) + seasonal vegetable + curd + salad
Meal 5 [Evening Snacks]
Option 1 = 4 Almonds + 1 walnut + green tea
Option 2 = A plate of Fruit salad or any salad of your choice.
Meal 6 [Dinner]
Option 1 = Fruit raita/Yogurt smoothie
Option 2 = Saute veggies
Or = 1 oats roti +vegetable curry
Meal 7 [ Post Dinner]
A cup of warm lemon water/ green tea
Do’s and Don’t Of Diet Plan For Weight Loss
Below are a few points you must keep in mind during a weight loss diet plan so as to achieve your new year goal faster:
|Add some healthy color to your diet, in the form of veggies as they are loaded with nutrients and health benefits.||Ignoring the hidden sources of carbs, sugar, and sodium. For instance, if you make poha at home do not add namkeen or something fried.|
|Make sure to add protein to your diet so that you don’t feel hungry more often and therefore you will save yourself from overeating.||Over-snacking and under-eating are other roadblocks in your weight loss journey. Forcing your body to starve alarms it preserves food, and you end up storing whatever little you ate as stored fat, making way for even bigger hunger pangs.|
|It’s very important to follow a certain diet plan and have healthy lifestyle changes. One must consult a dietitian before following any particular diet as a diet plan differs from person to person depending upon their health and body issues.||Relying on Detox diets may be the worst way to lose weight. Not only are you constantly drained, but you’ll lose muscle mass too. What’s more? All the lost weight will bounce back when your body comes to normal eating mode.|
Food To Avoid During Weight Loss
Here are a few foods you need to avoid during your weight loss journey.
- Butter, Mayonnaise, and Vegetable Oil.
- Chips, Junk Food(outside pizza, burger, fries, etc)
- Sugar items such as ( cakes, pastries, mithai, etc)
- Deep-fried food, aerated drinks, packed juice, processed food
- Alcohol, and ready-to-eat food.
Best Food For Weight Loss
Here are a few foods for weight loss that will make your fat loss journey easy.
- Best fruits enriched with vitamins such as (plum, pear, Jamun, and papaya)
- Vegetables filled with dietary fibers such as (zucchini, okra/bhindi, and sweet potato)
- Dry fruits For weight loss (almonds, cashews, and dates)
- Iron-rich food (beans, lentils, oatmeal, and eggs)
Easy Weight Loss Tips That Will Help You Lose Weight Fast
Here are a few weight loss tips that you can add to your diet plan for weight loss.
- Add protein-rich food items to every meal. Moreover, protein will keep you full for a long time.
- Drink a glass of water 20 minutes before you have your meal.
- Limit consumption of liquid calories i.e. juices etc. They are plain sugar and have no fiber.
- Cheat days are fine but do not overindulge in anything.
- Besides, try to have an early dinner as your meals and sleeping pattern directly affects your weight loss journey.
- In addition to diet try doing any form of physical activity like walking, or running to keep your body a little active.
- Chew your food slowly and mindfully. Enjoy every bite you take, moreover this will help in the proper digestion of food.
- While traveling make sure to carry healthy snacks like fruits, and nuts, instead of cold drinks and chips, also keep yourself hydrated.
- In addition, carry tea bags along with you and try to order healthy or low-calorie food at the restaurant.
- You can also try a diet plan for fatty liver if you are tired of junk and want to eat clean, this diet can help you reduce fat in your body.
Stuck With The Same Weight? Here Is What You’re Doing Wrong!
Giving your best, but the weight loss process is too slow? Let’s find out where you are going wrong. Watch this and get to know.
How Fitelo’s Diet Plan Helps In Transformation
At Fitelo, we have transformed 25000+ lives with diet plans of our client’s choice and preferences. Read these inspiring stories of our clients to understand how a customized diet plan is the key to weight loss and can completely transform your life.
Final Word By Fitelo
Following a weight loss diet plan can help you lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way. When you follow a plan, it gives you guidelines for what types of foods to eat and how much of them to eat. It also helps you stay on track and stay motivated to reach your goals. Additionally, following a plan can help you learn how to make healthier food choices, which is an important part of achieving long-term weight loss success. In this blog, we have covered why you need a weight loss diet plan, how to choose, a sample diet chart, weight loss tips, and foods to eat and avoid. So what are you waiting for pick up the phone and reach out to Fitelo and fulfill your new year’s resolution?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which Diet Method Is Best For Weight Loss?
Ans. A diet plan for weight loss is highly customized depending on every individual’s body needs and health concerns.
Q. How Can I Lose 10 Kgs In 7 Days?
Ans. Weight loss is not a magical pill. Although to see a weight loss difference in the body it takes up to 2 weeks but you can definitely feel a certain difference in 7 days if you follow a healthy diet.
Q. How Do I Start A Beginner’s Diet?
Ans. To start a beginner’s diet you need to consult a professional dietitian first to understand your body’s needs and issues according to which you will be given a diet plan for beginners.
Q. Is There Any 7-Day Diet Plan To Start Reducing Body Weight?
Ans. There is a 7-day diet chart that we have mentioned above so as to reduce body weight.
Q. How Do I Lose Weight Through Diet Only?
Ans. If you have a sitting job and no time to work out or exercise you can still lose weight by following a customized diet plan prescribed by your dietitian.
Q. What Foods Are Good For Losing Weight?
Ans. You can add certain foods for weight loss such as
Q. What Is The Best Indian Diet For Weight Loss?
Ans. The best Indian diet plan for weight loss is one with a balanced diet that has all the nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
Q. Can PCOS Patients Reduce Weight?
Ans. With the control of diet, Women with PCOS can improve insulin resistance, decrease weight, and improve the regularity of periods. Also, take more protein like lean proteins, whole grain flour, and fiber foods like sweet potato, pumpkin, nuts, beans, etc.
Q. Which Diet Plan Is Best For PCOS Weight Loss?
Ans. Fitelo diet plan for PCOS is one of the best for weight loss and overcoming PCOS.
People often fail to understand how metabolism works and how it is responsible for weight gain and weight loss. Therefore here is a simple way to understand metabolism. Read More
Weight Loss is a major issue for many people and losing weight is not easy moreover it’s mentally and physically challenging. You need proper guidance from professionals to help you overcome this. Therefore, if you are facing the same challenges, seek a dietitian, find the best diet plan for weight loss and achieve your goal. We at fitelo offer a customized diet plan for every individual depending on their health problems or body issues.
Your search for a weight loss consultant ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.