Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 70+ countries globally
- 10,000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
A healthy lifestyle begins when you bring a healthy change in your life. Now, these changes could be substituting junk food with healthy snacks, trying to do some activities, or eating foods that do not upset your body…upset your body? Well, yes, there are several foods, that might not suit you but you still eat them because you like their taste and can not say not to. But it is always better to choose your health first, and add easily digestible foods to your diet, instead of the ones that make your stomach upset. However, you do not have to worry, about the selection of these foods, as here is presenting you the 10 best foods to eat which are easy to digest and also, have other health benefits.
Why Easily Digestible Foods?
So, talking about foods the best foods are the ones that are easy to digest and are packed with several nutrients. Also, these foods prevent symptoms of various diseases like diarrhea, nausea, bowel diseases, etc. So, below is the list of foods that you should add to your diet, and also, are the other mentioned benefits of them.
List Of 10 Best Easily Digestible Foods
Check these foods that digest easily and protect you from certain diseases, keeping you healthy.
Banana is the best option to eat if you have a digestive problem.
- Also, bananas help restore bowel function which prevents gastric problems and diarrhea.
- Bananas also, being rich in electrolytes and potassium improves the digestive system.
- Eating bananas makes you feel full, which further aids in weight loss and also, provides your body with several nutrients.
Bananas are not only easy to digest, but also help in weight loss, now how.
2. Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potato is one of them, easily digestible Indian food, know-how.
- Insoluble fiber, is, however, easy to digest, and bananas have insoluble fiber which also promotes digestive health.
- Also, being rich in potassium and natural electrolyte, bananas aids in better digestive health.
- Moreover, sweet potatoes contain carotenoids, that protect you from certain types of cancer.
3. White Rice
Rice does not make you fat, in fact, has several benefits for you, read them below.
- Rice or brown rice is one of the grains, and so is easy to digest also, proving your body with energy.
- However, rice is one of the fiber rich foods, which keeps you full for a longer period of time aiding in weight loss.
- Rice also, helps lower cholesterol levels and improves the nervous system as well.
Which one is better, white rice or brown rice?
Papaya is one of the fruits, that gives you weight loss and you can also, drink it by turning it into a shake.
- Papaya has enzymes like papain and chymopapain, which further, helps digest proteins and aid in digestion.
- Also, this fruit is recommended by doctors to curb upset stomachs and has many health benefits.
- Papaya also prevents constipation and provided good health as it has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Why eat papaya, when you can sip it?
Yogurt is one of the best easily digestible food, which is tasty and aids in weight loss also.
- Yogurt contains probiotics, which have beneficial bacteria that improve your health.
- Also, it has living bacteria, that are beneficial for your digestive system and helps restore the flora in your intestines.
- Moreover, consuming curd is good for the skin, and premature wrinkles, and reduces dandruff.
How about some chilled yogurt bars?
Watermelon is the favorite of all, whether you drink it or eat it, nothing can beat its taste.
- Watermelon is a nutrient-dense food, easy to digest, and rich in antioxidants like beta carotene, and vitamins C and A.
- Also, as it has a good amount of water content and is less in fiber, it prevents constipation and is easy to digest.
- Also, it keeps you hydrated, protects your eyes, and keeps your heart healthy.
What could be better than icy watermelon slush?
Well, kefir is similar to a thin yogurt and is a fermented milk, and has many benefits.
- Kefir milk is rich in calcium, B vitamins, and protein, and is quite easy to digest.
- Also, it has more than 61 microorganisms which makes it a good source of probiotics and improves gut health.
- Moreover, it reduces fatty liver syndrome, further, improving your liver health.
Are you thinking of easy digestive food for dinner? Well, then opt for chicken.
- Chicken has lean protein, which further, helps in the repair of tissue.
- Also, it is rich in B vitamins, minerals, and because it is less in fiber and so is easy to digest.
- Eating chicken helps build muscles, and bones promote heart health and also, and aids in weight loss.
Let us make a nice dinner for this weekend, with chicken kali mirch!
Kombucha is a fermented tea and has below uses.
- Kombucha is, however, a fermented tea, which makes it rich in probiotics, further, giving several health benefits.
- Also, it helps in weight management and helps you in reducing weight.
- Kombucha is rich in tea polyphenols and acetic acid, which as a result suppress the growth of undesired bacteria.
- Firstly, on a medium flame, place a pan with water and add water, and date syrup to it, covering the pot.
- Secondly, add 2 or 3 green tea leaves after removing them from the pan from the flame, and let it steep for 20 minutes.
- You can drink it fresh or store it in an airtight bottle, to drink with a break.
Eggs are one of the best sources of protein and can be eaten during weight gain and weight loss.
- Eggs have a diversity of nutrients and are a rich source of micro and macro nutrients which makes them a superfood.
- Also, they increase good cholesterol in the body, keeping your heart healthy.
- Moreover, eggs have a sulfur content, which contributes to intestinal gas and is, beneficial for other digestive symptoms.
Try this easily digestible recipe of deviled eggs!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which Are The Easily Digestible Foods That Results In Weight Gain?
Ans: The foods that are easy to digest and are rich in calories could be red meat, pork, cheese, potatoes, etc. Most importantly, the quantity of consuming these foods also matters.
Q. Which Are The Weight Loss Easily Digestible Foods?
Ans: You can eat, rice, eggs, and sweet potatoes as these are easy to digest and will also, help in weight loss.
Q. Are Seeds Also Easily Digestible Foods?
Ans: Yes, you can eat sunflower seeds, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, or sesame seeds for your diet.
Q. Are Dry Fruits Easily Digestible Food?
Ans: Yes, dry fruits are rich in nutrients, and are also easy to digest, especially, raisins.
Foods whether, they give you weight gain or weight loss, the most important thing about them should be that they should be easily digestible. Yes, foods that are easy to digest will never make your stomach upset, or will never make you feel uncomfortable. However, Fitelo has mentioned the 10 best foods that you should eat which are easy to digest and easy to add to your meals. They are, also, rich in nutrients, and vitamins essential for your body and of course, have several benefits to offer to your health. Time for a healthy change, time for some easiest foods to digest!
You must have been adding the herb ginseng to your meals, but have ever thought or read about the benefits of ginseng? Well, if not, then here is the link for you to read about it. Check now.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.