Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Let’s dive into the sea of amazing Fish taco bowls with green cabbage slaw, which will take your taste buds on an incredible culinary adventure. Altogether, this mouthwatering combination of flavors and textures is a satisfying lunch option with the alluring sweetness of tuna as the main protein.
Certainly, in calories, it also has a fantastic taste balance. So, learn about the nutritional elements and get the answers to your most pressing concerns about fish tacos. Get ready for an enjoyable, brief, and food encounter that will leave you wanting more.
Although, this fish taco bowl consists of the softness of wheat tortillas, the tenderness of fish, and the sourness and crunchiness of green cabbage slaw dressing.
How To Make Fish Taco Bowls With Green Cabbage Slaw?
This recipe is divided into 3 parts and we have mentioned for you the instructions of each one of them. However, you have to start preparing this recipe with wheat tortilla, then preparation of fish, and finally the green cabbage slaw.
So, let’s begin!
For (Taco) Wheat Tortilla
|Whole Wheat Flour (Gehun Ka Atta)||½ Cup|
|Maize Flour (Makai Ka Atta)||2 Tbsp|
|Dry Whole Wheat Flour For Rolling||As Per The Requirement|
1. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Add only sufficient water to form a soft dough.
2. Divide the dough into 4 parts and keep it aside.
3. Roll out every portion of dough to a thin circle that is 6-8 in diameter using dry flour.
4. Take a non-stick tawa or pan and cook the rolled-out tortilla from both sides until blisters appear on each side.
Your tortilla is ready.
For Preparing Fish
|Tuna (We are here taking tuna you can take as per your choice)||4 Filets|
|Red Chili powder||1 Tbsp|
|Olive Oil||4 Tbsp|
|Garlic Powder||1 Tbsp|
|Salt and Pepper||According to the taste|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C)
2. In a mixing bowl, add chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix them well.
3. Now, marinate tuna fillets with the spice mix prepared and set them aside for 15 – 20 minutes.
4. Bake the tuna in the preheated oven for 10–12 minutes, or until cooked according to your likeness.
5. And sliced the cooked tuna filet into strips.
For Green Cabbage Slaw
|Shredded Green Cabbage||4 cups|
|Plain Greek Yogurt||1 cup|
|Lemon Juice||2 tbsp|
1. In a mixing bowl combine the shredded green cabbage and chopped cilantro.
2. For the dressing, in a separate small bowl, add together the Greek yogurt, lime juice, honey, and whisk.
3. Pour the dressing over the green cabbage and cilantro mixture and toss until it coats evenly.
4. Place the prepared slaw into the freezer until it’s chilled.
Assembling To Make Fish Taco Bowls With Green Cabbage Slaw
1. Finally, assemble the fish taco bowls by placing the sliced tuna, slaw, and any desired toppings on the tortillas.
2. However, you can also add optional toppings like avocado slices, diced tomatoes, and sliced jalapenos.
3. Serve it hot, and enjoy.
You may tailor your fish taco bowl experience according to your tastes, whether you want it hot or cool.
Benefits Of Fish Taco Bowls And Green Cabbage Slaw
Below mentioned are the benefits of fish tacos which can not only aid your weight loss plans but additionally provide other benefits as well.
1. Protein: Tuna is the main protein in this meal, and also is a lean source of a high-protein diet. Protein is required for muscle repair, development, also in general well-being.
2. Enriched With Omega: Tuna is one of the best omega-3-rich foods, which has been linked to various health advantages such as improved heart health, lower inflammation, and increased cognitive function.
3. Green Cabbage Slaw: The green cabbage slaw offers a healthy component to the fish taco bowls. Additionally, Cabbage is abundant in vitamins C and K, as well as fiber, which improves digestion and increases satiety.
4. Low-Calorie Option: This recipe gives a tasty and filling meal while being low in calories. Even though it can be an excellent option for those looking to maintain a balanced weight or support weight-loss goals.
5. Versatile And Adaptable: There are countless ways to customize fish taco bowls. Additionally, to customize a dish according to your tastes and dietary requirements, try out different toppings, salsas, and sauces.
Nutritional Value Of Fish Taco Bowls With Green Cabbage Slaw
Here’s an approximate nutritional breakdown of a fish taco bowl per 4 servings.
Other Recipes Related To Fish
Here are some delicious recipes with fish as the main element. These nutritious foods are not only delicious but can also be added to a healthy diet plan for weight loss.
Pake ped par Paka Papeete Paka ped yap aka Papeete……. Do you know Papaya is one of the best Fat burners, to know more click here.
Transformation That Needed No Boundaries
Explore the captivating and truly inspirational story of Mehak to embark on an incredible and inspiring adventure. Prepare to be astounded as you see her incredible turnaround, overcoming all odds, exceeding her expectations, and discovering a fresh power and resilience inside herself.
Also, this is a story of unrelenting drive, unyielding passion, and the unwavering quest for a healthier, happier life. So, check it out now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Eat Fish Taco Bowls With Green Cabbage Slaw Every Day And Lose Weight?
Although tacos may be a part of a balanced diet, it’s crucial to take into account calorie consumption, portion sizes, and ingredient lists. Additionally, It could be difficult to keep up the calorie-deficit diet plan required for weight reduction if you eat tacos every day. Although, a balanced, diversified diet that contains a wide variety of nutrient-dense meals and makes sure you’re in a calorie deficit is essential for weight loss.
How Much Protein Is In Two Fish Tacos?
Although, depending on the type of fish used and the amount of the serving, fish tacos’ protein content might change. Two fish tacos made with tuna filets typically provide 25 to 30 grams of protein. Fish tacos are a rich source of protein, a macronutrient needed for many biological processes, including muscle building and repair.
Are Fish Tacos High In Carbs?
The components, such as tortillas and any other toppings, that go into making fish tacos will determine how many carbohydrates are present. Like this recipe, whole wheat tortillas often include higher levels of fiber and complex carbs than their refined counterparts. Although these fish tacos are carbohydrates rich food which are good for consumption, you can limit your intake by controlling your portion sizes and your topping preferences.
How Many Calories Are In Fish Tacos With Slaw?
Fish tacos may contain different amounts of calories depending on the ingredients and cooking methods. However, there aren’t many calories in a fish taco bowl with green cabbage slaw meal tuna fish taco bowls with green cabbage slaw. On average, two fish taco bowls contain 350–400 calories per meal.
Are Fish Tacos Good For A Diet?
Fish tacos would be good for a healthy diet. Also, Tuna and other fish are excellent sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which are good for the heart and are a lean protein source. Additionally by using freshly cooked green cabbage slaw and whole wheat tortillas to increase the meal’s fiber and nutritional value. Because the fish in this meal is not deep-fried, it is a healthier alternative to traditional fried fish tacos.
Do Fish Burn Belly Fat?
In a balanced diet that encourages healthy weight loss, tuna and other fish can be consumed. Additionally, lean proteins, such as those found in fish, might help you feel full and satisfied and may even help you eat fewer calories overall, even if no single food can eliminate belly fat. Also, for healthy weight loss to occur, a nutrient-rich diet, and regular exercise are necessary.
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for recipes that taste delicious and healthy then the right place. So connect with us in making the world a healthier place, starting with you. We are always here for you so contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life