Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Fruit salad is a delicious and easy-to-make snack. Here’s a simple recipe that won’t require much of your time. So, what are you waiting for? Give it a shot. Let’s try Fitelo style fruit salad recipe.
- To begin fruit salad recipe, in a small mixing bowl, combine orange juice, and lemon zest.
- Then add all the chopped fruits (apple, watermelon, orange, strawberries, kiwi, guava)
- After that toss the fruit in a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and squeeze lemon on it.
- Mix it well and garnish it with mint leaves.
- Finally, refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Your healthy fruit salad is ready to eat Enjoy!
Health Benefits Of Fruit Salad
- Strawberries are high in antioxidants, so benefit heart health and blood sugar regulation. Also, lowers blood pressure and gives protection against cancer.
- Oranges are healthy as they aid in the maintenance of a healthy immune system, the improvement of heart health, the control of blood pressure, the prevention of skin damage, and the relief of constipation.
- The presence of antioxidants, fibre, essential vitamins and minerals in apples helps to prevent obesity, cancer, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Pomegranate has tiny luscious seeds that are high in iron, vitamins A, C, E, and folic acid. Therefore, pomegranate helps to prevent atherosclerosis, and arthritis, as well as lower blood pressure and improves memory and immunity.
- Kiwi is a nutritious fruit that is high in antioxidants, vitamin C and dietary fibre and has numerous health benefits that help with heart health, digestion, and immunity.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Green Chilli Benefits: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Green Chilli
- Chia Seeds Benefits | Chia Seeds vs Flax Seeds For Weight Loss
- Fat In eggs: Everything you need to know About Eggs 
Seasonal fruits can help us stay healthy as the seasons change because they are high in nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. This helps our bodies meet their nutritional requirements. Litchi is currently in season, and to learn more about it, click here.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.