White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
A healthy gut is very important for a human to build a strong immune system and fight off all infections. The combination of all the healthy components in this gut friendly smoothie recipe creates a creamy beverage that will satisfy your palate while calming your stomach, and it couldn’t be easier to make. This quick to make drink will help you start the day off right.
How to Make Gut Friendly Smoothie
- Firstly, wash all the ingredients and drain them off.
- Then take a high-speed blender and grind curd with apple, prunes, basil leaves, and water until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Add sabja seeds to this drink and refrigerate it for a few minutes.
- Your healthy gut friendly smoothie (recipe) is ready.
- This probiotic drink enhances the good bacteria in the gut, improve health and reduce the risk of certain diseases
- Apples promote heart health in several ways. They are high in soluble fiber and helps lower cholesterol.
- They also have polyphenols, which are linked to lower blood pressure and stroke risk.
- Sabja seeds are said to be a great choice for reducing heat from the body. It also treats acidity and heartburns.
- Prunes contain high levels of antioxidants, which can also fight the damage that smoking causes by neutralizing oxidation.
- Dried prunes are an important source of the mineral boron, which can help to build strong bones and also muscles.
- Curd is extremely beneficial as the lactobacillus is a good bacteria present in it that restores the yeast balance in the vagina.
- The lactic acid in the curd acts as an exfoliator helps in shedding dead skin cells and fights against early signs of aging.
It might be discouraging when PCOS makes losing weight difficult but it is certainly possible with the right guidance and assistance. So, if you are struggling to lose weight along with PCOS, do check out our video to know the potential reasons for it.
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Fat To Fit Transformation: 5 Inspiring Weight Loss Journeys 
- Post-Covid Weight Loss: 15 Kgs Gone With PCOD And Hypothyroidism
- No Keto Diet: Gurpreet Lost 10 Kgs With Fitelo’s Sustainable Diet Plan
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.