Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
What would you call it when Chickpea gets killed? Hummuside 😉 😛
So, here is our yummy Hummus recipe for you guys to try out.
- Blend all the ingredients together except oil and make a smooth paste.
- Now, slowly add oil and mix.
- Add water for desired thickness.
- Once all the ingredients are blended and serve it with a dash of paprika.
- You can store hummus in an air-tight container for up to a week.
- Chickpeas promote heart health and manage hypertension.
- Chickpeas also aid in weight management and even help in reducing bad cholesterol.
- They are rich in fiber and also reduce blood glucose levels.
- Moreover, they are rich sources of vegetarian protein.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
–Red bell pepper hummus
–CHOLE KULCHE RECIPE
–Unique Deviled Eggs Recipe
–Parsley Mushroom Salad recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
–Simran’s weight loss success story
–Banker’s transformation via our online dietitian for weight loss
–Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
–Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Your very popular Chana chaat which is available in most of the bars in India can be a very good alternative over Peanut masala. Click here to read more about it.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
This Hummus recipe is a must-try. Thus it can be consumed by everyone who is looking to lose weight and suffering from hypertension and constipation. Moreover, GERD Patients should not consume this. Thus, please make sure to take it under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.