Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Nevertheless, of how fancy the recipe is, a decent sandwich such as a paneer grilled sandwich usually makes us feel satisfied quickly. In this sandwich, you can add veggies, cheese, and onions. There are various cooking methods, you can choose how crispy or soft you want the sandwich to be. However, paneer is a popular Indian ingredient that is a favorite of many. Its soft texture goes well with anything you add it to. Without a delay let’s learn this instant recipe.
How To Prepare Paneer Grilled Sandwich
- To begin with prepare the paneer filling, heat oil in a pan.
- Now add sliced onions, sliced capsicum, and ginger garlic paste. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Then, add red chili sauce, vinegar, soya sauce, and salt.
- Next step is to add the paneer cubes and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Your paneer stuffing is prepared.
- Take two bread slices and place the paneer stuffing on one slice. Cover it with another bread slice.
- In addition, spread some butter over the sandwiches before grilling.
- The last step is to place the paneer sandwich in a sandwich maker and grill till it turns crisp and golden.
- Finally, serve the hot paneer grilled sandwich.
Health Advantages of Paneer
Here are few health advantages of paneer:
- Good for Bone Health
Cottage cheese or paneer is not only rich in calcium but also contains vitamin B. Whereas calcium is crucial for bone and cartilage growth and vitamin B aids the body to absorb and distribute calcium properly. Therefore, paneer is great for everyone and also for women who are pregnant.
- Rich in Protein
Do you know in 100 g of paneer, we have 18 g of protein? Especially for vegetarians who do not eat meat, this is one of the perfect ways to get enough protein. This helps your body to build and repair lean muscles.
- Helps with Weight Loss
Paneer is also rich in conjugated linoleic acid. This acid improves your metabolism and therefore can promote weight loss. So, people who are vegetarian’s paneer is the perfect source of choice for people who want to lose weight.
5 WINTER MISTAKES THAT ARE MAKING YOU FAT!
Do you often struggle to lose or manage weight during winter? However, you have to worry no more, here is what you are doing wrong, and you must avoid these mistakes to stay healthy and fit even during winter. Also, nourish your body from within not just from the outside this winter. Watch this video by Dietitian Mac Singh to understand winter myths.
Foods You Must Include In Your Diet
- Vitamin C Rich Food: List Of Fruits And Vegetables With Benefits
- Vitamin D Rich Foods: 7 Best Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Iron Rich Foods: Make Your Weight Loss Journey Easy – Fitelo
A sustainable diet plan is the only key to weight loss. And, our client Karishma from Delhi is proof that it will change your life. So, just Read her story and get inspired.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.