This unique and delicious Bubble tea recipe is easily noticeable to most people because of the tapioca balls. Try out this refreshing drink in the scorching heat and swap it with cold-infused green tea if having anemia.
- Soak the tapioca pearls according to the package instructions. Once fully reconstituted and softened, drain.
- While the tea is still hot or warm, add the stevia and stir to dissolve completely.
- Let it cool and then refrigerate until it is chilled, about 2 hours, before serving.
- Place the tapioca pearls at the bottom of the cup. Use a cocktail shaker to shake together the ice, milk, and tea and strain into a cup, and serve.
- This bubble tea perfect beverage for anemia.
- Bubble tea helps in weight gain and is a delicious way to do so.
- And a boost of antioxidants energizes and keeps you going for the day.
- Also, the beverage acts as a stress release.
- Bubble tea is also good for your heart.
- Also, it comes with a positive feeling. The freshness you get when you sit down with your friends and order the beverage is unspeakable.
- Tapioca can help meet fiber needs as well and are good for digestive and heart health.
- Tapioca also contains iron, a mineral essential for forming red blood cells so that oxygen can be distributed throughout the body.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Mango chia seed pudding recipe
- Chocolate Banana nice cream
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
Our Inspiring Customer stories
There isn’t a better time to drink tea than anytime Some articular flavors of Chai like Ginger, Cinnamon, and Cardamom are often associated with the winters.𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨? So, read this post to know the answer 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Bubble tea recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.