Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
How can you miss out on our favorite Watermelon Ice Cream Recipe? It is the perfect snack option to have, especially in summer. Try it out now and get relieved from the scorching summer heat, while consuming a lot of beneficial nutrients!
- Firstly, cut the watermelon into chunks and remove the seeds.
- Now, stuff the chunks in the molds (in case you don’t have molds, use paper cups).
- Then, cover the filled paper cups with aluminum foil. Further, poke the stick through and stab them with a fork until they’ve released enough juice to fill in the gaps.
- Freeze for 2 hours, or until they are solid.
- To unmold, fill the bowl or pot with hot water. After that, dip the molds in it until you can wiggle the pops out by their handles.
- Moreover, if you are using paper cups, just tear the paper away.
- Serve it chilled and ENJOY!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF WATERMELON ICE CREAM
- The best part about this recipe is that watermelon contains 92% water. So, having watermelon ice cream will help you stay hydrated. Moreover, it will help with proper digestion.
- Watermelon contains the antioxidant- lycopene. This helps in the prevention of cancer. It also helps maintain brain health.
- Watermelon is also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body.
- The Vitamin C and A present in watermelon help maintain eye, hair, and skin health.
- Watermelon is one of those fruits which have the lowest no. of calories. So, you do not have to worry about your weight after consuming it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Is the Secret to Creamy Watermelon Ice Cream?
Ans. A key factor in ice cream’s creaminess is the dairy: cream, but often milk or half and half are included as well. The fat content is a contributor to the texture of your ice cream: the higher, the creamier your end result
Q. Can You Freeze Watermelon to Use as Ice Cubes?
Ans. Cut watermelon into workable pieces. Remove the seeds and the rind. Puree the watermelon in a blender or food processor. Pour the puree into ice cube trays and freeze.
Is Watermelon Ice Cream Healthy?
Watermelon ice cream can be a healthy dessert option as it is made using fresh fruit and cream. However, it can be high in sugar and calories, so it should be consumed in moderation.
Can I Make Watermelon Ice Cream Without An Ice Cream Maker?
Yes, you can make watermelon ice cream without an ice cream maker. Simply pour the mixture into a shallow dish and freeze it for a few hours, stirring every 30 minutes until it becomes thick and creamy.
Can I Add Other Fruits To The Watermelon Ice Cream?
Yes, you can add other fruits to watermelon ice cream to create different flavor combinations. Some popular options include adding strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries for a berry twist.
Did you know that watermelon can contain up to 92% water? When we say- EAT YOUR WATER, consider having some watermelon. Read more about this wonderful fruit here.
Please take this Watermelon Ice Cream Recipe under the guidance of your dietitian.