White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Balanced nutrition is the key to living a healthy and guilt-free life. Although we don’t promote calorie counting while you are watching your weight, our prime focus here is to include the major food groups so that the calorie deficit won’t make the body feel exhausted or undernourished. Moreover, This 1200-calorie diet plan looks to provide you with the basic nutrient proportion and aid you in your weight loss.
The 1200-Calorie Diet Plan
This 1200-calorie diet plan is made taking careful consideration of the amount and nature of foods to be consumed and for the purpose of boosting the body’s ability to burn fat by providing it with a balanced amount of food within a limited calorie budget.
|Meal||What to Eat||Caloric Value|
|Early Morning||Jeera Water (1 glass) + 5 Soaked Almonds||40 Kcal|
|Breakfast||2 Potato stuffed roti||206 Kcal|
|Dahi ( 1 Qtr Bowl )||90 Kcal|
|Mid-Morning Meal||1 glass Milk||168 Kcal|
|Lunch||Wheat Roti – 2 nos||174 Kcal|
|Bhindi fry||73 Kcal|
|Curd – 1 Qtr Bowl||90 Kcal|
|Evening Delight||Milk Chai||73 Kcal|
|Roasted Makhanas||56 Kcal|
|Late evening Snack||Tomato Cucumber Salad||15 Kcal|
|Dinner||Moong Dal without tadka + 1 tbsp Ghee (1 Bowl)||167 Kcal|
|Post Dinner Relish||Chamomile Tea||2 Kcal|
Everybody’s body is different, and the same diet plan doesn’t work for everyone. So, Book A Consultation with us today to get your customized diet plan.
What Is The Suitable Calorie Intake On A Daily Basis?
While 1,200 calories may be the right amount for some people, it can be very restrictive for others. So, It’s better to always seek guidance from a professional in this case. While we don’t recommend calorie counting in our weight loss program, it is better advisable to develop customized and personalized diet plans according to an individual’s goals and preferences.
Pros Of 1200-Calorie Diet Plan
- Firstly, this diet plan will help you to lose weight in a short period if taken and followed properly Moreover, It is very easy to follow and implement in your daily routine.
- Owing to the number of frequent meals suggested, there is no scope for hunger pangs or exhaustion.
- Overall, it has been planned in a definite manner of daily nutrient requirements of the body.
- This useful diet plan will also help you in shaping your body. Furthermore, may be tailored according to your eating patterns.
Cons Of 1200 Calorie Diet Plan
- Just as it is equally important to maintain the diet routine, it is also important to exercise in the right proportion.
- Moreover, calorie counting is not suitable for everyone and is not beneficial in the long run.
- However, there are chances that your weight may bounce back.
- The diet plan will not work for people who are into heavy gyming specifically.
- People who have a habit of eating junk food will find this challenging to follow in truth. So alternatively, here is a short video on how you can stop your junk food cravings.
Low-Calorie Sprout Chilla Recipe For Weight Loss
Still another weight loss recipe that will make you fall in love with sprouts!!
Do’s And Dont’s For 1200 Calorie Diet Plan
- Most important, this is a calorie-restricted meal plan for weight loss and should not be made a way of life. So, its better one should go for a normal diet plan for weight loss.
- Also include a bit of exercise (ideally in the ratio of 80:20) along with the diet to gain the most benefit out of this.
- Diet is not difficult to follow at all provided that it is followed with a consistent routine.
- Aerated beverages, Sweets, and Alcohol should be positively restricted while following such a diet and on the other hand make sure you’re getting enough water each day to stay hydrated
- Staying hydrated is essential, especially when dieting since it might encourage you to limit your snacking and prevent overeating.
- The above Diet plan is a sample and should not be followed without first consulting a dietitian in particular.
- Anyone suffering from an eating disorder should avoid starting this diet since it will increase their mental and other health problems.
Fat Vs Calories – What is the difference?
A calorie is a measurement, just like a teaspoon or an inch whereas fat is the number of extra calories stored in your body. When you consume more calories than you require, your body stores the excess calories as fat.
Healthy Lifestyle Tips
- Just because something is on your plate doesn’t mean you have to finish it. When you are full, stop eating, even if there are leftovers.
- Homemade foods are the best instead of all the so-called healthy items you buy from the supermarket.
- Keep Exercising. The more active you are, the more likely you will keep the weight in control. Therefore, it is best to establish a routine and stick to it.
- Get enough sleep. Lack of sleep can have negative effects on your overall health. So, sleep well.
- Include yoga and meditation in your daily routine if possible.
To Summarize, a healthy lifestyle can be achieved at your own pace by adopting small and flexible changes. You might already have all of the tools you need; it’s just a matter of changing the way how you use them. Some of the world’s most serious ailments, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes, can be easily avoided by living and adopting a healthy lifestyle.
You don’t have to speed swiftly. In the end, you want to live a long and healthy life so smaller modifications made over time are more likely to persist. Also, look for healthier versions of what you like to eat. For example, you can swap your regular peanut masala with black chana chaat. Likewise, in order to make smart food choices quickly and easily, compare the Nutrition Facts labels on products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why Are 1200 Calories A Day Crucial When Dieting?
Ans: If you want to lose weight, you should either work out rigorously or balance your calorie intake. The 1200-calorie diet plan restricts your calorie intake, without being too low on calories.
Q: Is It Healthy To Eat 1200 Calories A Day?
Ans: The calorie requirement is dependent on your BMR, your physical level, and your age.
Q: Are 1200 Calories Too Low?
Ans: No, the 1200-calorie diet plan is not a very low diet plan. This is the minimum calorie range that an individual should follow to maintain the minimum BMR level.
Q: How Many Calories Is Considered Starvation?
Ans: Somewhere between 400-800 calories per day is considered starvation.
You cannot completely rely only on this diet to lose weight. Physical activity and some healthy lifestyle adjustments must also be put on in addition to this. While a 1200-calorie diet plan won’t work like magic, it is a healthy strategy to lose weight that allows you to cut out bad foods without sacrificing flavor.
Similarly, your body will weaken if you follow calorie counting methods in the long run owing to low energy levels if you are on a diet and eating very little food. Hence, this method of losing weight cannot be considered better. Also, a hunger strike or hunger pangs may not be able to solve your problem.
Yummy Recipes To Try at Home
- Apple Fruit Salad For Weight Loss With [Walnut And Cheese]
- Sugar-free Coconut Barfi
- Amritsari Kulcha at home for weight loss
Most of us will agree that digestive biscuits are healthy, but little do we know about the facts. Even if you are consuming calories, it would be better to gain beneficial nutrients through those calories. Check Out this post and see how a Besan Ladoo has fewer calories than the so-called healthy digestive biscuits.
Contact Us Today
Your search for a weight loss consultant ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
This blog post ”1200 calorie diet plan” was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.