Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Besan chilla is an easy and quick vegetarian recipe that is perfect for breakfast or brunch and also when unexpected guests arrive. Let’s give a try today.
- Take besan, carom seeds, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add all the vegetables and mix well.
- Then mix some curd.
- Add a little water at a time and make the lump-free batter.
- Then, pour the batter on the pan and let it cook on both sides.
- Serve hot with homemade chutney.
Health Benefits Of Besan Chilla
- Besan chilla is good for weight loss as it burns calories faster due to its low levels of glycemic index. That’s the reason dietitians recommend besan chilla who follows a diet plan for weight loss.
- Also, it is rich in soluble fiber which helps lower the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and many other medical problems.
- It is protein-rich and protein is one of the most important nutrients for an ideal weight loss diet and it should also be a part of any healthy breakfast recipe.
- Besan helps you to fight off many allergic reactions.
- Most of the fat contained in chilla are healthy unsaturated fats, which help to lower cholesterol levels.
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Besan Chilla Good For Weight Loss?
Ans. Besan chilla is good for weight loss as it burns calories faster due to its low levels of the glycemic index. That’s the reason dietitians recommend besan chilla who follows a diet plan for weight loss. Also, it is rich in soluble fiber which helps lower the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and many other medical problems.
Q. Is Besan Chilla High In Protein?
Ans. The protein content of 1 besan chilla is almost 7.86g, which is an added benefit for vegans or vegetarians looking for a protein-rich diet. Made of chickpea flour or Bengal gram flour, besan is an extremely low-glycemic food ingredient.
Besan Chilla Recipe needs no prerequisite, so no need to plan ahead either. You can just prepare it whenever you need to, just stir together the ingredients to make a batter, pour it in a hot griddle & cook up fewer calories besan ka chilla that will be loved by your whole family!
Let us check this post out to know more about jeera and its seamless benefits.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Besan Chilla Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.