Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
If someone decided to calculate how many spoons of fish curry recipe are eaten in the world every second the count would probably go into the millions. This dish is simple and it is prepared in various countries of the world from Asia to Africa.
Today’s curry is prepared very quickly does not require a long time to screw and all because the main ingredient in it is fish which cooks very quickly therefore this curry is a great option for a quick dinner.
Delicious, healthy, and low in calories this fish curry is ready in almost an instant you only need to prepare the ingredients and then mix everything and hold it on fire for a while until the most delicious fish curry is ready. Follow the below-mentioned steps to make the easiest, most delicious, and flavorsome fish curry with minimum ingredients. Fish curry is the perfect dish if you’re a non-vegetarian and looking for a food item rich in nutrients. Also, in this post, we show you the easy way to cook fish curry with the most basic ingredients. So, let’s begin.
How To Make Fish Curry Recipe?
- First, heat a pan on a medium flame and roast the dry red chilies, mustard, and cumin seeds until they begin to release their aroma. Cool and grind to a fine powder.
- In a large kadhai, heat 3 tbsp oils. Put the prepared pieces of fish and fry them for 2 minutes from each side. Do not place pieces of fish too tightly in the pan, but with an interval of about 2 cm. Transfer the finished fish to a paper towel to absorb excess fat.
- Now in a grinder, grind the toasted spice powder, tomatoes, turmeric, and garam masala into a smooth paste. Set aside.
- Squeeze the soaked tamarind well to remove all the pulp.
- Take a pan add curry leaves, mustard seeds, and onion, and sauté till brown.
- In another pan and add the ginger and garlic paste and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Next, chop add the tomato and spice paste, and sauté.
- Add 2 cups of hot water and the tamarind pulp to the masala and mix well.
- Bring the gravy to a boil and then simmer.
- Put the fried pieces of fish in the curry, and mix gently. Cover the pan with a lid. Warm the curry over medium heat for another 1-2 minutes, stirring a couple of times during this time. Do this carefully so that the pieces of fish do not fall apart.
- Stir, cover, and cook for 7 minutes. Also, remove from heating
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and Serve it hot!
Weight Loss Butter Chicken Recipe
Here is one more exotic recipe for non-vegetarians who want to achieve their weight loss goals without quitting their favorite chicken dishes. Watch the video to cook and enjoy this exotic weight-loss butter chicken recipe for weight loss.
Health Benefits Of Fish Curry Recipe
The high content of protein and biologically active compounds in fish is a well-known fact, which is why extracts such as protein, peptides, and oils are used in the pharmaceutical industries. Some of the health benefits of fish are as follows:
The High Content Of Essential Nutrients
- The fish curry recipe is one of the excellent sources of high-quality protein. For example, 100 grams of fish contains 23 grams of protein.
- In addition, fish is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acid, an essential fat that cannot be synthesized in the human body and plays a vital role in growth and development.
- Thanks to the presence of healthy fats, fish also contains fat-soluble nutrients such as vitamins A, D, E, and K, which help to meet the body’s need for micronutrients.
Reduces The Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease
- Also, studies have shown that fish curry recipe consumption has a protective effect against CVD. This is mainly due to the high content of omega-3 fats, which act on certain body mechanisms and thus prevent cardiovascular disease.
- Moreover, omega-3 fats reduce serum triglyceride levels by inhibiting the hepatic synthesis of LDL cholesterol and stimulating the process of lipolysis, that is, the breakdown of fats.
- In addition, omega-3 fats help reduces inflammation and plaque formation, which helps prevent heart disease.
Good For Brain Health
- Due to their high content of essential fats EPA and DHA fish is the best for maintaining brain health.
- Expectant mothers can consume up to 340 grams for the growth and development of the fetus. However, you should not consume more than the prescribed amount to avoid mercury toxicity.
- It is a good remedy for depression, stress, and even diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Good For Bone Health
- Rich in fat-soluble vitamins, fish is the only good source of vitamin D, which promotes healthy bone development and improves bone density.
- Omega-3 fats also help reduce inflammatory responses in the body by inhibiting interleukin I activity. In this way, inflammation-related diseases such as cancer, CVD, and arthritis are prevented.
India, being a multinational country, has a wide variety of fish dishes. Also, they differ in taste, ingredients, the type of fish used,d and the way it is processed, and therein lies the difference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Is The Secret To A Good Fish Curry Recipe?
Ans: Perfect blend of spices to unleash their flavor and a selection of fresh fish is the only secret to making a good fish curry recipe.
Q: What Are The Benefits Of A Fish Curry Recipe?
Ans: Fish is a rich source of lean protein and low fat. It is also a good source of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins such as D and B2 which is why it is most commonly used in pharmaceutical industries. Fish curry is also a great source of minerals, such as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium.
Q: Is Fish Curry Good For Weight Loss?
Ans: According to studies, fish is a good source of protein and low in calories that improve metabolism and cardiovascular diseases. It is a healthier alternative to other sources of meat that contains a rich amount of fat. In fact, eating fish curry leads to weight loss and promotes good health.
However, losing weight is a daunting task once you gain it. Also, if you want to achieve your weight loss goals, then constant dedication and belief are very important. Here at Fitelo, we have many success stories of our clients who all manage to fight against the odds by following the best vegetarian diet to lose weight. So, let’s read the success stories of these motivational people and get inspired by their weight loss journey.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.