Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Busy mornings, lazy mood, good food !! The first meal of the day has mixed emotions. Every household is busy thinking about what to have with their favorite cup of coffee/chai in the morning. Therefore, we are here with healthy breakfast ideas which turn out quite tasty.
Hunger can be a real pain when you are trying to focus and get things done. Eat a decent breakfast every day with this list of some of the best healthy breakfast recipes, packed in plenty of great flavors. Let’s try out the best ones.
Why A Healthy Breakfast Is Important?
- A healthy breakfast is a high-quality way to begin your day and it offers your body the nutrients it must get your metabolism operating for the day.
- It is the most important meal of the day as the name suggests Breakfast – “Breaking the fast“.
- Fuel for your body and brain to run effectively throughout the day. As a result, you are able to concentrate more on your work or studies.
- It will get you on track to make healthy choices all day and may also help with weight control.
- A high-protein breakfast aids weight loss. One study found that people who ate a high-protein breakfast with just 12 grams of protein lost more weight than the others who consumed a low-protein breakfast.
Healthy Breakfast Ideas For Weight Loss
With this in mind, build a healthy breakfast menu for your week from this collection of easy-peezy breakfast ideas. Try these healthy breakfast ideas today and start feeling great! These quick breakfast ideas are so good, that you may decide to just repeat them. Let’s have a look at the best healthy breakfast for weight loss in India.
1. Poha Cutlets
- The fact that poha can also be cooked in different ways means that it can be both tasty and healthy. Poha is rich in iron, and if you eat it every day, you will never be Iron deficient.
- Moreover, boiled vegetables like peas, beans, and capsicum used in Poha are low in calories and provide all the antioxidants that are necessary to fight all kinds of illness. Check out the Healthy Poha cutlet recipe below.
2. Palak Oats Chilla
- Oats and breakfast are closely and intricately related to each other. Specifically, it contains polyphenols, which are plant-based compounds that are rich in fiber content.
- From being nutrient-rich to low caloric it is a type of healthy breakfast that tends to make you feel more full than other foods.
3. Hung Curd Sandwich
- A mayonnaise free and relished choice for sandwich lovers, the hung curd sandwich offers you immense health benefits. This will provide you with the good bacteria that is required for your brain and body to feel energized.
- In contrast, you can give it different healthy variations by cycling through various types of veggies and with a glass of fresh juice or milk.
- This one is for all the pure vegetarians. Ever thought you can relish an omelet without eggs? We have got you sorted with this protein-packed superfood moonglet recipe.
- What is more delightful about this recipe is that it will help you in improving your metabolic rate in addition to boosting your energy levels to help you kickstart your day in the healthiest way. It is also beneficial to the muscles, bones, cartilage, blood, and skin.
5. Sunshine Smoothie
A tropical refreshing breakfast drink that is a perfect blend of all the hydrates and oxidizers you need. Above all, it is effective for all people who are aiming for glowing and clear skin.
6. Oatmeal Peanut Butter Porridge
- Fiber rich, hunger quenching, and delicious, this oatmeal peanut butter porridge recipe would be lovable for all teenagers out there.
- This meal is low in sodium and has a very low level of cholesterol and so, it is even suitable for heart-sensitive patients, and guess what , it is even Gluten-free.
7. Gut-Friendly Paratha
- We were sure you are looking for a paratha in this list while scrolling. How can we not take care of the basic staple dish for every Punjabi.
- Last but not the least, we present to you the delectable and mouth-watering gut-friendly paratha that will fulfill your taste buds to the full extent. Despite being healthy, it is flavorful and quick to prepare on the other hand.
At What time should we have our breakfast?
Ideally, we should eat breakfast within thirty minutes to an hour after waking up. In short, what we consume first thing in the morning is as much about mental alertness as it is about providing fuel for the body.
Is Morning Tea good for your health?
Breakfast in any Indian household is incomplete without chai, it’s hard to imagine a day without it. But Guess what, if not consumed in a healthy way, it is also a major reason why you gain weight. But don’t worry, here is the complete video on what mistakes to avoid to drink chai in a healthy way.
Breakfast does not need to be intensive so as to be delicious and full of nutrients. Instead of going for modern expensive healthy foods, rely on these desi Indian variants as ‘old is gold. Moreover, skipping breakfast has an impact both physically and mentally. There’s absolutely nothing you can do to compensate for the hazard of not eating breakfast in the morning.
So, Keep Calm And Eat Your Breakfast !!
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Curd Benefits: Why Curd (Dahi) Is The Best Probiotic Food To Lose Weight
- 5 Health Benefits of Amla Juice
- Whole Wheat Bread VS Roti: Nutrition Comparison
Contact Us Today
Your search for a weight loss consultant ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.