Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Maharashtrians undoubtedly have amazing breakfast options. The ukad recipe is one of several extremely mouthwatering breakfast recipes in their cuisine. Everyone will adore this recipe for morning food. Moreover, this delectable recipe, which uses basic ingredients like rice flour, curd, curry leaves, turmeric, and asafetida, will quickly join your list of favorites. This dish is wonderful to satisfy your hunger pangs and is made in less than 10 minutes.
How To Make Ukad [Marathi Dish]
Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can make this Marathi recipe:
- First, take a bowl, add the curd, rice flour, water, and salt to it, and mix to combine before making this wonderful recipe.
- Secondly, add some mustard seeds and cumin seeds to oil that has been heated in a deep pan.
- Further add curry leaves, asafoetida, turmeric, and garlic cloves to it.
- Cook the garlic cloves until they turn brown. Then add green chilies.
- Pour the rice flour mixture into the pan once all the spices have been thoroughly sautéed.
- Further, continue to stir constantly. Add water if necessary to increase consistency.
- Let it cook for about 5 minutes, thoroughly.
- Finally, your hot ukad recipe is ready to serve, don’t forget to garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Also, don’t forget to add ghee to enhance this dish’s flavor.
- Serve it hot, otherwise, it won’t taste that good.
Benefits Of Ukad Recipe
Below is the list of many benefits that this recipe has:
- Hunk curd or yogurt is mostly composed of water i.e. more than 81%. In addition to that fresh, unprocessed curd gives 59 calories per 100 grams, only.
- Also, curd helps in reducing cholesterol levels, thus lowering the risk of high blood pressure and hypertension.
- Curry leaves also have carminative property, which means it treats gas and bloating, thus helping in digestion.
- Moreover, Rice flour can help in weight loss. It can also prevent diabetes (type-2) and colon diseases.
- Also, rice flour is gluten-free and good for those who suffer from Celiac disease.
Nutritional Value Of Ukad Recipe
Here is a list of nutrients present in the Ukad Recipe:
|Vitamin C||51 mg|
5 Things That Weaken Your Immunity: By Dietitian Mac Singh
Here are 5 things that are stopping you from building your immunity that you might not be aware of.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How To Make Rice Flour At Home?
Firstly, take a blender and normal uncooked rice, and grind the rice until it becomes a fine powder.
2. What Is The Other Name For The Ukad Recipe?
Ukad is a Marathi dish also known as rice flour porridge.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E-Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods to Add to Your Diet.
- Vitamin A Rich Food: 10 Foods High in Vitamin A.
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need to Know About It.
Try this sugar free chocolate drink recipe! It is full of protein, fiber, and other vital nutrients. Moreover, this easy recipe is the perfect replacement for Bournvita and other popular marketed products that are full of added sugar, and preservatives, too. This recipe will help in the overall development of your children’s health.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.