Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Vegan Brightening Skin Smoothie Recipe is a little something to brighten up your skin!
- Firstly, put all the ingredients in a blender.
- Then, blend until smooth.
- Also, on top add the flaxseeds.
- Serve immediately!
- You can also keep it refrigerated for later consumption.
Health Benefits Of Vegan Brightening Skin Smoothie Recipe
- The Vegan Brightening Skin Smoothie Recipe is refreshing for the skin, easy to make, and also can be a good breakfast option. Moreover, the best part is that it is vegan.
- Strawberries help to improve skin tone and complexion.
- Lemon helps to balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Apple contains vitamin C which helps to make collagen and ultimately helps to make the smooth skin n hydrated. It also allows you to keep full because of the number of dietary fibers.
- Banana is a good source of potassium.
- Kiwi is a good source of several skin-friendly nutrients like vitamins C, E, and antioxidants. And all these are essential for rejuvenating skin’s health.
- Essential fatty acids in flaxseeds help keep skin hydrated and smooth in appearance.
Let us talk about one highly underrated flour that is not just super nutritious, but extremely good for weight loss too. The kuttu ka atta or buckwheat flour is used only during Navratri or the fasting season, but if you want to get leaner by consuming gluten-free flour, this is the flour for you. Thus, tap to read more
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. Because what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.