Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Most of us are aware of our body’s needs. Even those, who were not, now getting awareness from internet-like sources. No doubt, it has made many people look forward to healthy eating habits and a healthy lifestyle.
But, do you think that packed “healthy” food is really the way to stay in shape and fit? We know, it’s really not, but where do we resist? We continue to eat. So, who may be the best individual to assist us? The one who tells us, what is healthy and what is not? The answer is only the best dietitian in Kolkata.
To make it easy for you to choose the best health coach, we have wrapped up all the important information. After deep research, we got the best dieticians. So, this article is to clear all your doubts about how to consult a dietician, and what you should be aware of to consult a dietitian. So, let’s go further.
When To Consult Best Dietitian In Kolkata?
It’s not like only for weight management you need the best dietitian in Kolkata or anywhere else. A dietician can help you maintain a balanced diet and lifestyle too. He or she actually creates food programs that are specific to your body’s needs. So, what are the warning signs, and when should you consult a top dietitian in Kolkata? Here are all your answers:
Go for the best dietitian in Kolkata if:
1. You Are Allergic To Food
It is better to seek assistance from the best dietitian in Kolkata, if you are allergic to any particular food. Cutting down it from your diet is not only the solution but a dietician or nutritionist can help you to figure out how to have it in a more palatable form.
2. Have Gone Through A Surgery
In addition, if you have had surgery, your food plan will be customized by the nutritionist. As a result, it will assist you in a quick recovery.
3. Facing Serious Health Problems
Furthermore, consult a good nutritionist in Kolkata if you have serious health concerns such as diabetes, gastrointestinal issues, or obesity. Also, if having issues like lactose intolerance, acid reflux or heartburn, or excessive cholesterol go for a health coach.
4. Want To Lose Or Gain Weight
Avoid using supplements to lose or gain weight. The dietician can assist you in proper weight management with nothing, but just homemade and your favorite food. So, forget the fear that you have to compromise your meals for weight management.
5. Your Hunger Levels Are Fluctuating Suddenly
Consult a dietitian if you are experiencing major fluctuations in your hunger levels and are unable to control them. Because a sharp decrease or increase in hunger could be a sign that something is wrong. So, it is the time you need the best dietitian in Kolkata.
6. Other Chronic Conditions Giving Trouble
Additionally, in case you are experiencing stress, eating disorders, or chronic constipation, you should consult the best dietitian in Kolkata. He or she will undoubtedly be of assistance.
How Much Fee Best Dietitian In Kolkata Charge?
The fees for consulting with the best dietitian in Kolkata differ from one to another.
- As a result, it could cost anywhere between Rs 500 and Rs 3000. Other than that, cost keeps on changing with time.
- Also, maximum dietitians provide a complimentary initial consultation.
- Furthermore, the cost also depends on the type of consultation. As the cost of a video consultation is higher than a telephonic one.
- In addition, the prices of the various plans differ. It depends on the type of plan you will be following and how long it will last. Some of the best dietitian in Kolkata also provides trial plans. So, these may be offered for free or paid.
- Aside from that, expenses vary according to your concern, such as lifestyle and weight-loss strategies, as well as disease management plans. So, the same is with the best dietitian in Kolkata.
How To Consult The Best Dietitian In Kolkata Online?
Take a look, at how easy it is to consult the best dietitian in Kolkata Online. You don’t have to go anywhere to consult a dietitian online. All you require is a phone. You will need an app for that phone. From the convenience of your own home, you can contact the best dietitian in Kolkata.
Steps to consulting the best dietitian in Kolkata online:
- Make up your mind and pick a goal for yourself. Make a list of the questions you want to resolve.
- Now, make sure that you are up to date on your weight, height, and medical history too.
- Then, make a list of everything you do all day and your daily routine. You should also be aware of your preferences.
- It is the moment to find the greatest nutritionist. Then, examine the company’s website and social media handles.
- You can either call the dietitian or leave a note in the chatbox expressing your problem.
- Check the “Book online consultation” option; it just needs one click.
- Follow the further process from now.
- After that, fill in the information and submit it. Subsequently, the dietitian might call you to learn more about you.
- Describe your goal and concerns patiently.
- Pay close attention to the diet plans and select the one that best meets your needs.
- And, once you purchase the plan, the dietitian will plan your diet accordingly.
Just Try It:
- Download the app FITELO from Google PlayStore or Apple App Store.
- Register your account first. Then share a few details and purchase a plan.
- Schedule one-on-one counseling with the dietitian.
- Discuss your body analysis, medical history, routine, allergies, and likes and dislikes.
- And within no time get your customized diet plan.
Who Is The Best Dietitian In Kolkata For Weight Loss?
Let’s make it simple for you. We have put together the most famous dieticians in Kolkata. Have a look and choose the best dietitian in Kolkata.
1. Dietitian Mehakdeep Singh (Dt. Mac Singh), the Best Dietitian In Kolkata
Dietician Mac says, “When I found out how powerful our natural foods are if taken in the right way, it was the start of a new chapter in my life.”
Dt. Mac Singh’s journey from 120.6 kg to 58.6 kg is itself an inspiration for all. So, let us give a quick read to this motivational story of the best dietitian in Kolkata.
- Qualification: MSc. Dietetics, CFN, BSc. BT
- Ex In: Manipal Hospital Bangalore
At the age of 19, Dt. Mac weighed 120.6 kg and vowed to change his life. After sustaining an ACL injury and a slip disc, he was confined to the bed. gained a lot of weight at this time, prompting him to shed a few pounds. As a result, Mac began to learn more about diet management and network with others who shared his passion. So, what next? Because of the knowledge, he gained from following a sustainable diet, Dt. Mac lost 62 kg. His own story motivated him to help others achieve their health goals.
The journey was full of obstacles; zero support and endless criticism. But what kept him going was his dream to make people realize the importance of health.
Then, at a point, his amazing adventure came to light, signaling the start of a new chapter. His extensive knowledge of dietetics led to the establishment of his dream company, Fitelo.
Milestones, Fitelo has achieved so far:
- Team of 100+ dietitians, doctors, and mind coaches
- 15000+ Transformations
- 3000+ Reviews on Google and Facebook
- 5 lakh+ followers on Social Media
But why choose Fitelo?
- To begin, a multidisciplinary team of doctors, dietitians, and fitness trainers collaborate to develop a custom diet.
- They also help you with fitness or yoga plans.
- All of the diet plans are healthy and natural.
- Furthermore, no medications or supplements are suggested.
- Everything is taken into account, including your illnesses and allergies.
- Fitelo allows you to carry both a gym and a dietician in your pocket. Because they create plans that are tailored according to your individual requirements.
Book a free consultation with the top and best dietitian in Kolkata
- Sunday-Monday: 11 AM – 9 PM
- Contact: 094028 50007
- Website: https://fitelo.co/
- Address: E-190, 2nd Floor, Industrial Area, Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140308
2. Dr. Swapan Banerjee
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Dietetics/Nutrition, PGCDE in Dietetics/Nutrition (Diabetes)
- Experience: Dietitian/Nutritionist (21 years)
Dr. Swapan Banerjee is an FSSAI (Government) and CII-certified dietitian and nutritionist. He has been practicing in central Avenue, Gariahat, North Kolkata, Ranchi, Patna, and Siliguri, West Bengal. For the past 21 years, he has worked as a successful dietitian/nutritionist. He also has the titles of DMS and Ph.D. Scholar. Moreover, he is worldwide accredited by W.U Australia, World Obesity, and five other international organizations. He has published two books as well as more than 250 articles and health blogs around the world. Dr. Swapan has given over ten research publications in the field of health, nutrition, and management.
- Contact: 9903167873
- Website: Dr. Banerjee’s Diet Fitness Advice
- Address: No,3, Milan Pally, Deshapriya Nagar, Colony Bazar, Landmark: Colony Bazar,10 min. from B.T Road or Belghoria station, Kolkata
3. Dt. Tania Biswas
- Qualification: M.Sc – Dietetics and Community Nutrition
- Experience: Dietitian/Nutritionist at Medica Superspeciality Hospital
Dt. Tania Biswas is a well-known dietitian/nutritionist in Durgapur, Raniganj, and Asansol. For the past eight years, she has worked as a dietician and nutritionist. She has qualified the national eligibility test in Community Health and Social Medicine. Also she is an M.Sc. in Dietetics and Community Nutrition. She is a Diabetic Educator too. Her working areas are weight management, diabetes, allergy, immunology, child nutrition, sports nutrition, and many more.
4. Dr. Ananya Bhowmik
Qualification: PhD in Clinical Nutrition, Master’s in Food Science and Nutrition
Experience: Dietitian/Nutritionist (15 years)
Dr. Ananya Bhowmik is a renowned dietitian and nutritionist in Lake Gardens of Kolkata.
In her 15 years career, she has assisted several patients. She also has professional membership in the Indian Dietetic Association, International college of nutrition, and International AIDS Society.
Also, Dr. Ananya has won the Young scientist award at the World congress of clinical nutrition.
- Consultation Fee And Time: 1200 ONLINE, MON-SAT: 12:30 PM – 05:00 PM
- Address: 321A Prince Anwar Shah Road Kolkata 700095
Anyone might claim to be a good nutritionist and dietician in your city by making claims and providing bogus information. Just a thorough glance at dietitians or nutritionists is not enough. It is critical to go deeply into each piece of information. After all, it’s your life. Examine their web reputation, social media presence, and customer services.
When the problem is large, the challenges appear to be minor. It doesn’t matter how hectic your schedule is if you have the zeal to live a healthy lifestyle like Smriti. Take a look at how she met and exceeded her
the objective in just 30 days.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you make healthier and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.