White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Whether you want to get fit back into your favourite jeans, or dress, or want to be in shape. You have to take a step at some point, and you can always initiate with little steps.
Allowing your body to attune to new eating habits take time, and we must give it that time. Yes, if you have weak metabolism, your weight loss journey may be hampered. So to boost it becomes important. Here are some metabolism-boosting drinks to include in your diet every morning.
These fat-burning drinks can help you lose weight quickly. It can also help you sleep better if you are restless. Let’s give these a shot and see what happens.
This article is all about such amazing drinks, their step-by-step recipe, and their health benefits.
Try Top 7 Fat Burning Drinks At Home
Although there are many fat-burning drinks, we are here with the best ones you can rely on. These drinks are easy to make and the most effective. Moreover, these will relax your body and calm your mind. Below are the top 6 fat-burning drinks for weight loss. Let’s have a look:
1. Cinnamon Tea
Drinking cinnamon in the form of tea during bedtime can give your metabolism a good boost. It contains various antioxidants and antibiotic properties. Moreover, this mixture works as a detox drink and can provide you with a lot of benefits. You can also add some honey to cinnamon tea for a pleasant taste. It is one of the best fat-burning drinks.
How To Make Cinnamon Tea:
- In 1 cup take boiled water and add 2 pinches of cinnamon powder. You can also add a bay leaf to it.
- Mix them and allow them to steep for around 20-30 minutes.
- Make sure to drink a cup of cinnamon tea at least half an hour before going to bed for effective results.
Cinnamon Tea Benefits
- Cinnamon is one of the spices that is the richest in antioxidants. It increases your body’s ability to fight off free radicals, keeping you healthy and protecting you from disease.
- Most importantly, it contains heart-healthy compounds that may decrease inflammation and raise levels of HDL (good) cholesterol. Also, reduce your blood pressure and triglyceride and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.
- Moreover, it helps reduce your blood sugar levels and insulin resistance. Thereby increasing insulin’s effectiveness. These effects further offer protection against type 2 diabetes.
- Drinking cinnamon tea before bed also helps you lose body fat,
- Cinnamon has compounds that help fight off bacteria, fungi, and mold.
2. Fenugreek Water
Another of the best fat-burning drinks is Fenugreek water. Its seeds facilitate weight loss to a great extent. Regular consumption of methi dana generates heat in the body. This further, helps in managing and losing weight. Moreover, it acts as a great antacid and helps strengthen the digestive system.
How To Make Fenugreek Water
- Firstly, boil the water in a container and add the crushed fenugreek seeds to it.
- Cover and steep the seeds for at least 3-5 minutes and then strain in a cup using a regular tea strainer.
Fenugreek Water Benefits
- For people suffering from acidity, fenugreek water is best. It improves digestion keeping the acidity away.
- Fenugreek seeds work wonders in regulating blood sugar levels. However, you can also have fenugreek water to control their blood sugar level.
- Fenugreek seeds, therefore, enhance breastfeeding supply and weight gain in newborns.
- Additionally, it helps flush out the toxins from the body and promotes good bowel movement.
- Methi water or fenugreek water helps in weight loss. However, its ingestion increases heat in the body and aids in weight management and loss.
3. Fat Cutter Chai
This is Fitelo’s version of a metabolism booster drink. Have it in the morning empty stomach for maximum benefit. Give it a shot and tell us how you like it?
What You Need For One Of The Best Fat Burning Drinks?
- Water – 3-4 cups
- Loose Green tea leaves – 4 tsp
- Cinnamon – 1 stick
- Cardamom – 2
- Cloves – 2
- Saffron – 1/4 tsp
- Chopped Almonds – 1/4 cup
How To Make Fat Cutter Chai
- Take a pan. Add water to it and bring it to a boil.
- Now add loose green tea leaves to it.
- Further add all the remaining spices- cloves, cardamom, cinnamon.
- Add saffron in the end.
- Now remove the pan from the heat. Add chopped almonds and give it a mix.
- Your Fat Cutter Chai is ready to consume!
4. Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea not only helps in weight loss but also reduces bloating to a great extent. Consuming a cup of hot chamomile tea before bedtime could help you get a restful sleep as well.
How To Make Chamomile Tea:
- Firstly, boil the water properly and pour it into a glass.
- Secondly, add dried chamomile leaves to the water. Cover the pan with a lid and let it sit for 1-2 minutes. If you want, you can also add ginger to it.
- Thirdly, with a strainer pour the tea into teacups. Drink it warm in bed before going for your relaxing sleep.
Chamomile Tea Benefits
- Chamomile contains antioxidants that promote sleepiness, improving overall sleep quality.
- Most importantly, it helps protect against diarrhoea, stomach ulcers, nausea, and gas, likely due to its anti-inflammatory effects.
- Chamomile tea contains apigenin which is an antioxidant. It further, helps lower inflammation and reduce the risk of several types of cancer.
- It has anti-inflammatory effects that promote blood sugar control, especially when it’s consumed with a meal.
- Moreover, it is a great source of flavone antioxidants that plays an important role in improving heart health.
5. Turmeric Ginger Tea
Apart from treating colds, coughs and healing injuries turmeric also helps in boosting metabolism and soothing digestion. This further results in the shedding of extra weight. The antioxidant properties flush out harmful toxins from our bodies and keep our digestion running smoothly while we take a good nap.
How To Make Turmeric Ginger Tea:
- Firstly, for turmeric ginger tea boil 1 cup of water properly in a pan.
- Then add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder or an inch-long knob of raw turmeric and grated ginger. Drink it hot.
Turmeric Ginger Tea Benefits
- Turmeric has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent acne, scars, and spots and give healthy and glowing skin.
- It is rich in a natural, non-toxic supplement that helps manage symptoms like irregular periods, painful cramps and nausea caused due to hormonal issues in women.
- Turmeric moreover, has anti-inflammatory properties that act as a natural painkiller for joint, and muscle aches and help improve bone health.
- Turmeric is scientifically proven to be one of the best natural immunity boosters.
- If anyone is feeling low or depressed, Turmeric plays an important role in uplifting the stress levels.
6. Ginger Tea
Ginger tea is another among the best fat-burning drinks that does wonder when had before bed. It is soothing and invigorating at the same time. Moreover, it has a fresh ginger flavour, but it has much more going for it than flavour alone. It helps soothe upset stomachs and eases indigestion.
How To Make Ginger Tea
- To begin, ginger tea recipe, in a pan take 1 cup of water and freshly sliced ginger.
- Bring it to boil and drink hot. You can also add lemon to it for flavour and better results.
Ginger Tea Benefits
- Ginger tea helps calm symptoms of motion sickness, like dizziness, vomiting, and cold sweats.
- Moreover, it also helps relieve nausea caused by pregnancy, chemotherapy, or surgery.
- The consumption of ginger has beneficial effects on weight and blood sugar management.
- It also treats inflammation and also helps alleviate menstrual cramps.
- The best benefit is that it helps in weight loss, especially if lemon is added to it.
7. Green Tea
Green tea is said to be one of the healthiest beverages on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and various plant compounds that benefit your health. Moreover, consuming you can also consume it at night an hour before going to bed.
How To Make Green Tea
- Boil 1 cup of water properly.
- In it dip a sachet of green tea of your choice. Once it gives the flavour, take it out and drink it hot.
Green Tea Benefits
- Green tea is rich in bioactive substances like caffeine and EGCG, which can have powerful effects on metabolism.
- Green tea helps break down fat as the compounds in it increase levels of hormones. This further, releases fat into the bloodstream and makes it available as energy.
- Several studies show that green tea extract can boost fat burning even stronger during exercise.
- Green tea has a compound called polyphenols that helps reduce weight and burn fat.
- Green tea helps in lowering blood pressure, decreasing inflammation, and improving epithelial function, which can help reduce heart disease risk.
How Soon Before Bed You Should Consume Fat Burning Drinks?
For good sleep and better benefits, it is important that you consume this drink 30 minutes before. But not all fat-burning drinks you can consume at night. However, chamomile tea you can consume at night.
Can You Have Fat Burning Drinks Even After Eating Junk Food?
Yes, you can have it after you eat fatty or unhealthy foods. But not immediately. You should put some time in between. This drink, however, will help you digest your junk food.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
- Chickpea Salad Recipe: How To Make Black Chana Salad [High Protein]
- Coconut Barfi Recipe For Weight Loss Step By Step [Sugar-Free] – Fitelo
- Carrot Kheer: How To Make Kheer For Weight Loss [Home Cooking]
The drinks mentioned above help boost metabolism, minimize hunger and increase satiety, all of which can facilitate weight loss. Additionally, these beverages contain beneficial nutrients like antioxidants and other powerful compounds that benefit your health. Therefore, it is time to replace high-calorie beverages with the drinks listed above to cut calories and help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Bored of eating plain curd every day for lunch? Well, then try beetroot raita by Fitelo. It helps to maintain blood sugar levels and improves digestion. Moreover, this yummy flavourful recipe helps you lose extra inches too.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.