Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
You all must have climbed trees to get your favourite fruit, right? Although, it might be available in the market, but breaking it from the branch has its own vibe and somehow tastes better. Well, fruits are something that can never be said ‘no’ to. From different shapes, colour, to tastes, everything is interesting about them. Each fruit has its own flavour and its own kind of sweetness.
Have you ever tried to find out why we have always been told to add fruits to our diet? Or why do dietitians recommend people fruits for weight loss? This is because every fruit has a secret ingredient that makes it special and different from others. Let us read more about them and know the best ones you should include in your diet.
Why Fruits Are Important?
A diet rich in fruits is the healthiest of all. It provides your body with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and other health benefits. Moreover, it improves your overall body health and keeps you away from certain diseases. However, dietitians recommend people on their journey of losing weight certain fruits for weight loss. Let us see which ones they are.
Best Fruits For Weight Loss
Below are the best fruits for weight loss to include in your everyday meal plan.
Papaya is also called pawpaws or papaw and has many health benefits.
- Papaya is one of the best fruit for weight loss as it is rich in fiber, Vitamins C, A, and plant compounds like papain that is healthy for your body.
- It also helps reduce the oxidative stress and risk of other several diseases as it has powerful antioxidants.
- Being rich in antioxidants, papaya reduces the risk of certain cancers and also slows down the progression of cancer.
- Papaya moreover, is rich in vitamin C and lycopene that further keeps the heart healthy and reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- It reduces inflammation as papaya is high in carotenoids.
- Also, papaya improves constipation and symptoms of IBS. The seeds of papaya also treat ulcers.
An apple a day keeps the doctor and weight gain away.
- Apples contain a good amount of fiber, vitamins like C, and E, polyphenols, and antioxidants that are all beneficial for your health.
- This fruit is among the best fruits for weight loss as it has high water content and fiber that keeps you full for a longer period of time. Moreover, it also has anti-obesity effects due to the presence of polyphenols.
- Also, apples contain high soluble fiber that lowers cholesterol levels and lowers blood pressure and the risk of stroke due to the presence of polyphenols.
- Due to the polyphenol content, apples also reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- It improves, your gut bacteria and prevents your body from chronic diseases.
- Apples contain antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that keep the immune system healthy and also prevent asthma.
Kiwi fruit is also known as Chinese gooseberry and has many health benefits.
- Kiwis are best to include in your diet as they contain several vitamins like C, minerals, and fiber further improving immune health.
- They are rich in potassium, fiber, and antioxidants that regulate the blood pressure and keep the pressure in check by relaxing the blood cells.
- Also, being rich in zeaxanthin and luctien kiwis improves the vision of your eyes and protects you from macular degeneration
- Consuming kiwis daily are good for the brain also. As it contains vitamin K prevents blood clotting and reduces the fat in the blood.
- Kiwis are among the best fruit for weight loss as it is high in water content, soluble and insoluble fiber, and low in calories.
- Moreover, kiwis play an important role in cellular functioning by protecting the cells and building and regenerating the tissues.
Watermelon is a thirst-quenching fruit with many health benefits.
- Watermelon is the best fruit to keep you hydrated as it has a high content of water, also supporting you’re all over health.
- It is rich in vitamins A, C, lycopene, and cucurbitacin E which are powerful antioxidants.
- Also, it prevents you from certain types of cancers as watermelon contains a good amount of plant compounds.
- Moreover, it helps lower the blood pressure and cholesterol levels due to the presence of lycopene and citrulline further keeping the heart healthy.
- Watermelon helps reduce the high levels of inflammation further linked to illness as it has strong compounds.
- Lycopene present in a watermelon prevents macular degeneration and keeps your eyes healthy due to the presence of anti-inflammatory properties.
Apart from eating raw, you can enjoy this yummy fruit in an icy form also. Dietitian Mac presents you with a recipe for weight loss watermelon slush which is perfect for these summers.
Guava is an incredible fruit with several health benefits.
- Guava improves blood sugar levels and prevents diabetes and its symptoms in people.
- Moreover, it reduces blood pressure, reduces bad cholesterol levels, and increases good cholesterol levels keeping your heart healthy.
- Also, the leaf of guava is beneficial as it reduces the symptoms of painful menstruation and cramps, diarrhoea and constipation.
- Guavas are good to include in your diet as help in weight loss as they are high in fiber and low in calories.
- They also prevent you from cancer as they have anti-cancer properties and antioxidants.
- This fruit is rich in Vitamin C which adequates levels of vitamins and protects you against illness and infections.
Peaches can be included in a variety of dishes or can be eaten on their own.
- Peach is rich in fiber, vitamins, plant compounds, minerals, and antioxidants that protect you from diseases and your body from ageing.
- It also helps in smoothing digestion and reduces the risk of gut disorders due to the presence of high fiber.
- Moreover, this fruit and its flowers are good for the skin as it acts as a good moisturizer and protects against damage.
- Also, peaches protect you from cancers as it limits the growth, formation, and spread of the cells of cancer.
- Peaches also prevent you from various types of allergies and lower the response to allergens of the immune system.
- It boosts immunity, flushes toxins from the body, and also helps lower blood sugar levels.
Eating pomegranates raw or drinking their juice, both ways they are mouth-watering and full of benefits.
- Pomegranate is low in calories and fat but high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals and also contains some protein.
- They protect your body from free radical damage as they contain antioxidant compounds.
- Also, it contains anti-cancer properties that prevent you from forms of cancer by stopping spreading tumors and also reducing inflammation.
- It is rich in compounds that help reduce blood pressure and inflammation in arteries, further preventing heart attacks and strokes.
- Due to the presence of antioxidant properties, pomegranate helps reduce the risk of kidney stones.
- Pomegranates are rich in antioxidants, polyphenols, and conjugated linolenic acid that helps burn fat and boost your metabolism adding to weight loss.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
- Jamun Shots: Weight Loss And Diabetes Friendly [Full Video]
- Moong Dal Chilla: Healthy Snack For Weight Loss [Sprouts Chilla]
- KFC Popcorn Chicken: Easy And Quick Home Made Recipe – Fitelo
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are Fruits Good For Weight Loss?
Ans. Well, yes. All fruits are rich n nutrients, minerals, fibers, and vitamins. Moreover, they are less in calories and high in water content. They keep you full for a longer period aiding in weight loss.
Q. Which Is The Best Fruit For Weight Loss At Night?
Ans. The best fruits to eat at night for weight loss are melons, cantaloupe, and honeydew. These have good water content and are less in calories. Therefore, apart from satisfying your sweet tooth, they will also help in losing weight.
Cloudy weather with a little drizzling! Who would not crave corn/bhutta? What if we tell you, that you don’t have to go out now to buy the corn but you can cook at home with the same taste? Well, yes. Fitelo presents you with a yummy roasted corn recipe that is not only crispy but has a lot of health benefits for your body. This recipe is, however, easy and exciting to make.
Well, it is said that patience is better, but its fruit is sweet. So, why not add healthy fruits to your diet and live a fruitful life. However, all fruits are good for health and have their own benefits. But Fitelo has mentioned to you some best fruits for weight loss, that will definitely help you lose kilos. Apart from weight loss, they have other health benefits, nutrients and essential vitamins to offer to you and your body.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.