This quick Millet Upma recipe will be a great option for all those who are looking for an effective weight loss breakfast recipe.
- Wash and clean the onion, green chilies, and coriander.
- Then, chop the vegetables separately and keep them aside until needed again.
- After that, wash the millet in water and keep it aside.
- Put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame and add mustard seeds in it followed by urad dal and chana dal.
- Allow the mustard seeds to splutter.
- Then add chopped onions followed by chopped green chilies and curry leaves.
- Saute the mixture for a minute or two.
- Carefully, add millet to the prepared mixture and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, pour warm water into the prepared mixture and cover it with a lid.
- Allow the mixture to cook until you get a thick consistency.
- Then, transfer the mixture into a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped coriander.
Health Benefits Of Millet Upma Recipe
- Millet is a gluten-free grain that’s rich in antioxidants, soluble fiber, and protein.
- It lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Also, millet helps in eliminating problems like constipation, excess gas, bloating, and cramping.
- Urad dal is a dose of calcium, iron, vitamin B, and other bone-building minerals.
- Also, Urad dal being diuretic in nature helps maintain a healthy kidney.
- The presence of high protein in chana dal supports our immune system, gearing it up to fight any infections.
- Also, rich in fiber, organic chana dal is excellent for weight loss.
Weight Loss Recipes From Our Kitchen
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Here’s How Our Online Weight Loss Coach Helped Manik
- Still, Dependent upon Weight Loss Clinics? Try Fitelo’s Desi Diet plan
Packaged Food may appear to be healthy and convenient than conventional home-cooked foods. The packaged food is deemed to be healthy but in reality, is nowhere close to it. In the comparison between Ready to make MTR-upma and No oil Alu parantha read this post to know more about how the mystery unfolds.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Millet Upma Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.