White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Want to add taste in your weight loss journey. The quick millet upma recipe can be a great choice for all those who are looking for an effective weight loss breakfast recipe.
How To Prepare Millet Upma Recipe
- Wash and clean the onion, green chilies, and coriander.
- Then, chop the vegetables separately and keep them aside.
- After that, wash the millet and soaked them in water for at least 1-2 hours and keep it aside. Also, boil urad dal and chana dal separately.
- Put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame. Add mustard seeds to it and let them splutter.
- Now, add boiled urad dal and chana dal (without water).
- Then, add chopped onions followed by chopped green chilies and curry leaves.
- Saute the mixture for a minute or two.
- Carefully add soaked millet to the prepared mixture and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now, pour warm water into the prepared mixture and cover it with a lid.
- Allow the mixture to cook until you get a thick consistency.
- Then, transfer the mixture into a serving bowl, and garnish it with chopped coriander.
Tips: Boil urad and chana dal in semi solid state (will bring more taste).
Health Benefits Of Millet Upma Recipe
Here are a few health advantages of millets:
- Millet is a gluten-free grain that’s rich in antioxidants, soluble fiber, and protein.
- It lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Also, millet helps in eliminating problems like constipation, excess gas, bloating, and cramping.
- Urad dal is one of the calcium rich foods, also rich with iron, vitamin B, and other bone-building minerals.
- Also, urad dal being diuretic in nature helps maintain a healthy kidney.
- The presence of high protein in chana dal supports our immune system, gearing it up to fight any infections.
- Also, rich in fiber, organic chana dal is excellent for weight loss.
Best Time To Eat For Weight Loss
Watch this informative video by Dietician Mac Singh, educating about the scientific way on at what time an individual should eat for an effective weight loss.
Ever heard of Thalipeeth? Well, some of you surely must have and some of you never. So, it is the famous dish of Maharashtra and is tasty and healthy at the same time. However, try Fitelo, thalipeeth recipe, and make your breakfast unique and enjoyable.
Contact Us Today
So, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All the recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.