This ultra-unique recipe will surely make its way into your diet. Orange raita is a tangy and tasty variant of the raita. It is filled with many health benefits too!
- Firstly peel out the orange and take out the pulp from it.
- Add orange pulp into the curd. Mix,mix!
- Then add roated jeera into the curd. Again mix gently. You can also add other seasonings as per your wish.
- Also add stevia into the curd for extra sweetness. But this is optional.
- And your orange raita is ready! Put it in the fridge for sometime, to enjoy it even more.
Health Benefits Of Orange Raita Recipe
- Oranges are excellent source of the water-soluble vitamin, Vitamin C which helps the body fight against viral multiplication in the body.
- Vitamin C is also good for the skin and hair, which this recipe is rich in.
- Yogurt or Curd is a very good source of probiotics. Thus, it helps in keeping our intestine healthy.
- Oranges provide fiber which aids proper digestion.
- Cumin seeds help in weight management by lowering the amount of cholesterol in the body.
- Curd is also known to boost the immune system.
- Also curd is a good source of protein. Thus, consuming orange raita will help you feel fuller for long.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Akshit’s Zero Bounce Back Story With The Help of Weight Loss Dietitians
- 80 to 66 Kg in 75 Days | Read Dr Ritu’s weight loss transition
- Weight Loss Story: 12 kgs down in 60 Days Without Exercise
Curd burns fat- really? But we just knew that it is a good source of protein. Curd is also very low in calories, making it one of the best weight loss foods!
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Is sweet potato also good for weight loss ?
- Cinnamon For Weight Loss; Benefits, Tips & Tricks to use it
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India to discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. Reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Orange Raita under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.