Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This ultra-unique recipe will surely make its way into your diet. Orange raita is a tangy and tasty variant of the raita. It is filled with many health benefits too!
- Firstly peel out the orange and take out the pulp from it.
- Add orange pulp into the curd. Mix,mix!
- Then add roated jeera into the curd. Again mix gently. You can also add other seasonings as per your wish.
- Also add stevia into the curd for extra sweetness. But this is optional.
- And your orange raita is ready! Put it in the fridge for sometime, to enjoy it even more.
Health Benefits Of Orange Raita Recipe
- Oranges are excellent source of the water-soluble vitamin, Vitamin C which helps the body fight against viral multiplication in the body.
- Vitamin C is also good for the skin and hair, which this recipe is rich in.
- Yogurt or Curd is a very good source of probiotics. Thus, it helps in keeping our intestine healthy.
- Oranges provide fiber which aids proper digestion.
- Cumin seeds help in weight management by lowering the amount of cholesterol in the body.
- Curd is also known to boost the immune system.
- Also curd is a good source of protein. Thus, consuming orange raita will help you feel fuller for long.
Curd burns fat- really? But we just knew that it is a good source of protein. Curd is also very low in calories, making it one of the best weight loss foods!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Fruit Raita Good for Weight Loss?
Raita is prepared using curd, which is high in protein and low in unhealthy fats. It makes for a perfect aid for digestion and weight loss.
Does Orange Burn Belly Fat?
Including oranges in your diet can potentially help you lose weight, but it’s incorrect to think that eating this citrus fruit automatically causes your fat to begin melting off your body. Eating oranges doesn’t directly burn fat because oranges contain calories.
Can I Make This Recipe Ahead Of Time?
Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving. However, do not add the oranges until just before serving, as they may become mushy and lose their flavor.
Can I Make This Recipe Without Yogurt?
You can substitute yogurt with sour cream or coconut cream to make a dairy-free version of this recipe. However, the taste and texture may differ from the original recipe. You can also try using Greek yogurt or strained yogurt to make a thicker and creamier raita.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.