Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Ever since covid-19 pandemic hit the world, people have started to take care of their health a lot more and have made health their priority. To stay healthy or fit a diet plays a significant role, it’s important to consult a dietician. If you are confused about whom to pick and looking for the best dietitian in Delhi, your search ends here. We are sharing with you the top best dietitian in Delhi for weight loss and for staying healthy.
Why Should You Consult The Best Dietitian In Delhi?
Maintaining a healthy routine is essential given the fast-paced modern lifestyle, the toxic air we breathe, and the accessibility of junk food to satisfy our appetites. Obesity, excessive cholesterol, blood sugar, thyroid, and high blood pressure are among the many illnesses that surround us.
To detoxify and cleanse their bodies of daily toxins, people mostly rely on the simple effective weight loss diets available online. But choosing the best diet plan for weight loss randomly from the internet can result in other health problems. It’s crucial to keep in mind that various body types or shapes require various diets and workout routines. As a result, seeking out customized diet counseling is always advised.
Our food and, consequently, our health are most at risk in today’s fast-paced and high-demand culture. The prevalence of numerous lifestyle and metabolic disorders has gradually raised awareness of the need for a balanced diet. Hence the necessity for a specialist who can assist and direct you in accordance with your needs has also grown as a result of this. It can be challenging to make the right choice with so many health industries and specialists around and also it can be challenging to find the best dietitian in Delhi or around you who would understand your food habits. Hence this article will help you find one.
Top 5 Best Dietitian In Delhi To Help You
Here is a list of who can assist you in improving your overall health:
1. Dietitian Mac Singh Is The Best Dietitian In Delhi
- Dietitian Mac Singh’s journey from 120.6 kg to 58.6 kg is an inspiration. He is known as the best dietitian in Delhi and India. He runs a successful fitness venture known as Fitelo.
- Fitelo offers numerous services, including online diet programs, advice on maintaining a healthy weight, and weight loss programs.
Milestones, Fitelo has achieved so far:
- Team of 100+ dietitians, doctors, and mind coaches
- 15000+ Transformations
- 3000+ Reviews on Google and Facebook
- 5 lakh+ followers on Social Media
- Dietician Mac wants to educate people about proper eating practices and the importance of maintaining a healthy diet. Fitelo diet programs aim to increase public knowledge of holistic well-being.
- Dietitian Mac doesn’t believe in fancy diets but in old traditional remedies and recipes that had helped our ancestors to live healthy lives. His fitness mantra is “ghar ka simple khaana”.
- Qualification: MSc. Dietetics, CFN, BSc. BT
- Consultation Fee: Book A Free Appointment
- Address: E-190, 2nd Floor, Industrial Area, Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140308
- Contact: 094028 50007
- Website: https://fitelo.co
Weight loss is not about crash diets, calorie control, portion control, or keto diet, but it’s about little lifestyle changes. Fitelo has been able to transform lives over the years with a team of qualified and best dietitians. Have a look at the journey of one of Fitelo’s clients.
2. Priyanka Jaiswal
Priyanka however, assists you to identify the fundamental reason for your health problem and then determine the best course of action for regaining your health. She is the top nutritionist in Delhi who can assist you in balancing healthy eating with your hectic daily routine and being active enough to achieve the greatest possible health outcomes. Also, she has opened her own clinic diet to nourish in Delhi to provide all sorts of guidance and diet plans.
- Qualification: MSc – Nutrition and Dietetics, BSc. – Home Science
- Consultation Fee: 450/clinic
- Experience: More than 10 years of experience
3. Avni Kaul
Ms. Kaul is a well-known dietitian and also a founder of Nutri Activania. Avni Kaul (Dietician and Nutritionist) inspires customers to escape the diet mentality and learn a ground-breaking new method for healthy, long-lasting weight loss without gimmicks, crazy programs, or even restrictive diets. She also assists clients in re-establishing contact with their bodies, and she teaches an “intuitive eating ” methodology. The purpose of NutriActivania is to support you in developing a better, more fulfilling relationship with food so that you can experience lifelong health. She focuses on achieving and maintaining long-term health without dieting and through a balanced diet.
- Qualification: BSc – Dietitics / Nutrition, M.Sc. – Food and Nutrition
- Consultation Fee – 4000/clinic
- Experience – 11 years overall
4. Ankita Gupta Sehgal
Ankita Gupta Sehgal, a dietitian, felt compelled to use her knowledge of nutrition and weight management to assist others in leading happy and healthy lives. She is also a founder of Nutrition Matters which was founded 12 years ago as a result of her desire to help people by providing them with appropriate nutrition and weight loss information using healthy food. She also offers convenient diet plans for people with health issues like Diabetes, thyroid, PCOS, and much more.
- Qualification: Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Nutrition, BSc – Dietitics / Nutrition, MSc – Food and Applied Nutrition
- Consultation fee: 500/ clinic
- Experience: 15 Years Experience Overall
5. Tapasaya Mundra
She literally takes care of your entire body and well-being, encouraging a way of life rather than a diet regimen. Although she’ll monitor your meals at all times of the day and force you to drink some strange concoctions, the food is straightforward and wholesome, and she always seems to know what the body requires.
However, her extensive understanding of how the human body works make it much easier for her to develop diet plans and alter clients’ lifestyle. She has become a popular choice due to her accomplishments in the field of healthcare. Therefore, she is considered the best dietitian in Delhi.
- Qualification: Y.M.C.A. Nutrition, Diet, and Health Management
- Consultation fee- 2500/ clinic
- Experience: Over 8 years of experience
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Difference Between A Nutritionist And A Dietitian?
Dietitians are certified individuals that help you diagnose and cure medical issues such as thyroid, PCOS, obesity many more with the help of a diet plan and lifestyle changes wherein nutritionists guide you about the nutritional intake in general.
Can Dietitians Help With Medical Issues?
Yes, dietitians do help people with their medical concerns such as heart disease, diabetes, etc.
How Can A Dietitian Help In Weight Loss?
Dietitian curates a customized diet plan based on your medical history and health concerns.
How To Find The Best Dietitian In Delhi Online?
In this article, we have mentioned a list of the best dietitians available in Delhi.
It doesn’t matter how hectic your schedule is if you have the zeal to live a healthy lifestyle like Smriti. Take a look at smriti weight loss journey with Fitelo and how our expert dietitian helped her achieve her goal.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you make healthier and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.