White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
It is surely difficult for big-time foodies to diet and avoid their favourite food items. But as a fact, who doesn’t want to stay in shape and fit into their favourite dresses? So, certainly, the diet has become essential for every person, especially in this generation. People have become more conscious about their looks. Whether they are teenagers, married women/men, mothers/fathers, or old age everyone wants to live a healthy life and wants to look young from their original age.
For this, it is important to take assistance from a good dietitian. The best part of the present generation is that people don’t have to travel or visit a dietitian as they can carry them in their own pocket. However, it is very easy to maintain health in the technological era as you can be in touch with your dietitian online. Moreover, you can get personalized diet plans that suit your body and stay healthy.
This article is all about the best dietitian in Jammu. We have enlisted the best dietitians. Let’s dive into:
Who Is The Best Dietitian In Jammu?
Well, everybody has different nutrient needs and the imbalance of nutrients disturbs the whole body system. This leads to an unhealthy body and creates many major or minor health problems. So, to live a healthy life, a dietitian must be consulted.
Well, Jammu despite being beautiful has several dietitians that help people lead a fit and fine life. You can make an appointment online and get your diet plans based on your body.
Moreover, consulting online has the main advantage that you can utilize your time and money. We have, therefore, mentioned the top 5 dietitians in Jammu whom you can contact for the best diet plan.
1. Dietitian Mehakdeep Singh (Dt. Mac Singh): Best Dietitian In Jammu
“When I found out how powerful our natural foods are if taken in the right way, it was the start of a new chapter in my life,” said Dt. Mac Singh. His journey, from 120.6 kg to 58.6 kg, is quite an inspiration for all, making him the best dietitian in Jammu.
However, he was only 19 years old, when he weighed 120.6 kg and vowed to change his life. But as it is said, life is full of ups and downs, Mac slipped his disc and had to go through an ACL injury. He was confined to the bed and gained more weight. But Mac took this as a challenge and began to learn more about diet management and network with others who shared his passion. Mac, gained so much knowledge during this time, all by himself he lost 62 kg despite zero support and endless criticism. This own story of his, made him realize how important health is. Since then he made a point to help others achieve their health goals and stay fit. He has done MSc. Dietetics, CFN, BSc. BT.
Dt. Mac with his extensive knowledge of dietetics led to the establishment of his dream company, FITELO, which has a team of 100+ dietitians, doctors, and psychologists.
Fitelo has till now done 15000+ transformations and has 3000+ Reviews on Google and Facebook. Fitelo helps people in the following ways,
- Fitelo helps you with fitness and proper yoga plans.
- All the diet plans that dietitians at Fitelo provide are healthy and natural.
- Furthermore, they don’t suggest any kind of no medications or supplements.
- Dietitians at Fitelo take everything into count including your illnesses and allergies.
- It creates plans that are tailored according to the individual requirements allowing you to carry both a gym and a dietician in your pocket.
- There is no to book a consultation with the top and best dietitian in Kolkata
When To Consult Dietitian Mac: Monday-Saturday, 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Address: E-190, 2nd Floor, Industrial Area, Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140308
Diet Vs Exercise For Weight Loss? What Matters The Most?
So what do you think, what is important, diet or exercise? Well, as a fact both are important and you just need a balance between both. Let us see what Dietitian Mac has to say about this.
2. Dt.Mitali Gupta
Dt. Mitali Gupta is another online dietitian in Jammu. She is a founder of Slim line clinic of dietetics and clinical nutrition. She goes with the philosophy of ‘Small frequent meals in equal intervals ‘and helps her clients develop permanent lifestyles with behavior changes for a better healthy lifestyle.
- Mitali however, believes being vegan is one step toward good health and has helped more than 1000 clients to attain good health and lose weight.
- She is practicing her profession for the last 6 years now and her clients include celebrities, politicians, and corporate employees nationally and internationally.
- Moreover, apart from weight loss, she has also helped her clients say goodbye to a diseased lifestyle, liver problems, and diabetes.
- She is also known to be a good nutritionist in Jammu and is famous for offering customized dietary and walk plans to her clients.
- Mitali is passionate about her profession with a clear objective of making a difference in society because she believes ‘Good health is key to happiness.’
When To Consult Dietitian: Monday-Saturday, 9:00a.m.-6:00p.m.
Contact: 094191 91668
Address: 50/4, Back Side of Sai Palace, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180012
3. Dt. Pooja Kochhar
Dietitian Pooja Kochhar is said to be the top dietitian in Jammu. She has done her Master’s in dietetics and is a certified nutritionist. Dietitian Pooja is presently working as a consultant dietitian at Madaan Hospital which is a renowned hospital in the Jammu city.
- She has a good clientage and they trust her a lot when it comes to diet plans. Dt. Pooja has a vast knowledge of foods and helps her clients to lead healthy lives.
- She deals in weight loss treatment, treatment of diet, treatment of underweight & malabsorption disorders, and provides customized diet charts.
Timings: Monday-Saturday, 11:00p.m.-1:00p.m.
Address: 37 A/C Gandhi Nagar Jammu and Kashmir, 180004, India.
4. Dt. Gurmeet Gujral
Dietitian Gurmeet Gujral is the best online dietitian in Jammu. She tells, that she wants all her patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services to insurance coverage.
- While she has her clinic by the name of Dt. Gurmeet Gujral’s weight management and lifestyle clinic. She was also approached by another hospital to start a clinic on their premises.
- So, at present, she is working for both and has been practicing Dietitian/Nutritionist for 12 years. She has done her Masters Of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management.
- She provides you with one-on-one guidance and coaching along with a customized and flexible diet plan.
Timings: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 10:00a.m.-1:00p.m. ; Wednesday, Saturday, 4:00p.m.-7:00p.m.; Sunday- 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m.
Contact: 1800-8890-657, 01912464637
Address: House no. 210 / Sector 4 Sanjay Nagar, Jammu
SDDM Hospital, Channi Himmat, Sector 2, Jammu
When To Consult A Dietitian In Jammu?
1. You Are Allergic To Food
If you are allergic to any particular food then it is important to guide yourself from the best dietitian in Jammu. A dietitian will assist you the best and will help you figure out a correct solution instead of totally cutting that food out of your diet.
2. Have Gone Through A Surgery
If you have undergone surgery, then it is better you eat properly and healthily. However, for this who can guide you the best is a good dietitian as he/she can plan a customized diet according to your condition. Moreover, it will help you recover fast.
3. Facing Serious Health Problems
If you have any serious health concerns such as diabetes, gastrointestinal issues, or obesity then you should immediately consult a good dietitian in Jammu. A proper diet will help prevent these health issues from increasing and you will heal fast.
4. Want To Lose Or Gain Weight?
Well, a good dietitian will never suggest you use supplements to lose or gain weight. So, put a full stop to it and take assistance from any best dietitian in Jammu who will help you with proper weight management with your favourite and home-cooked food.
5. Other Chronic Diseases
Nowadays, there is too much stress, workload, and eating disorders due to the busy work schedule. However, if you are going through any of these, you should consult a good dietitian in Jammu to stay active and healthy.
6. Fluctuation In Hunger Levels
If this is a case where you are having fluctuations in hunger level, then it is important to consult a dietitian. They will help control this because a sharp decrease or increase in hunger could be a sign that something is wrong. They will provide you with a proper diet program which will not keep you hungry or starving. Therefore, it is time for you to need the best dietitian in Jammu.
Benefits Of A Healthy Lifestyle
Prevents disease: well, healthy habits reduce the risk of various diseases, including those that may run in your family.
Saves Money: However, the healthier you are, the less likely you will have to visit a doctor. This further, could save money by reducing co-pays, the need for prescriptions, and other treatments.
Lengthens Lifespan: Basic healthy habits are connected with living a longer life. For an instance, if, at age 50, you’ve never smoked, maintain a healthy weight, are regularly active, follow a healthy diet, and keep alcohol to moderate consumption, you could live up to 14 years longer. Therefore, making even a few of these changes will lengthen your lifespan.
Good For Environment: Ultra-processed foods are those that contain refined grains and additives to change the texture, taste, or colour. Therefore, the making of these foods contributes to greenhouse gas emissions, water scarcity, decreased biodiversity, plastic waste, and deforestation. So if you eat healthily, it will help keep the environment clean.
How To Choose A Good Dietitian In Jammu?
Well, it is important that you choose a good dietitian for yourself. So the best way to know who is best for you are to
- Identify your specific health and dietary needs.
- Make sure they have legitimate credentials.
- Analyze their motivations for working with you.
- Look at their experience and other skills.
- Know the difference between a dietitian and a nutritionist.
- The best dietitian is the one that’s right for you.
How Can A Dietitian In Jammu Be Helpful?
Well, the dietitian who has registered works with patients who are struggling to lose weight or need to improve their diet for other health-related reasons, such as following management diabetes. They make sure that they understand patients’ particular needs and challenges, and design meal plans accordingly.
What Can A Dietitian Diagnose?
A dietitian, medical dietitian, or dietician is an expert when it comes to identifying and treating disease-related malnutrition and conducting medical nutrition therapy. For example, designing an enteral tube feeding regimen or mitigating the effects of cancer cachexia.
Fond of eggs, but bored of eating the eggs with a common recipe? Well, cheer up then, because Fitelo, presents you with a delicious recipe for an egg called egg curry dhaba style. It is not only mouth-watering but full of health benefits. Try now and make your dinner yummy.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
- Apple Fruit Salad For Weight Loss [With Walnut And Cheese] – Fitelo
- Egg Curry Recipe (Dhaba Style) | Quick And Easy Anda Curry – Fitelo
- Amritsari Kulcha: Make Healthy Aloo Kulcha At Home [Weight Loss]
The dietitians mentioned above are among the top 5 dietitians in Jammu. On top is Dt. Mac Singh and the rest are mentioned the rank wise. All these dietitians are doing well in the dietitian and nutritional fields. However, they have the best diet plans that will make your body healthy. Therefore, Fitelo, makes it easy for you as we have mentioned their contact numbers and the addresses as well. Remember, health is wealth. So book an appointment with your choice of dietitian now and say bye to an unhealthy life.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today, if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.