Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This whole wheat banana pancake recipe is easy to make and is a super delicious and healthy breakfast option to have in your weight loss journey.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk nicely to blend.
- Then in another bowl, combine milk, mashed banana, egg, stevia, and vanilla. Again whisk nicely to blend.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Further, heat a pan over medium-low heat.
- Then, using a cup or ladle, pour the batter onto the hot pan and spread using circular motion.
- Cook until small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes, for about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes, then cook until lightly golden on both sides. Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve immediately and top it off with thinly sliced bananas and anar.
- Calories – 88 kcal
- Fat – 1g
- Saturated fat – 0.3 g
- Cholesterol – 24 mg
- Sodium – 154.5 mg
- Potassium – 114 mg
- Carbohydrates – 17 g
- Dietary fiber – 2.3 g
- Sugar – 3.8 g
- Protein – 4 g
HEALTH BENEFITS OF WHOLE WHEAT BANANA PANCAKE
- Whole Wheat Banana Pancake Recipe is an excellent source of potassium, an essential nutrient that our body needs because it helps shed off water-retained weight.
- The resistant starch found in unripe banana bananas is good for your gut and also protects against colon cancer.
- Eggs consist of a decent amount of nutrients such as vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin B6, and Calcium. Hence, eggs are a superfood.
- Also, both protein and fiber help keep your body full. Since eggs contain the highest quality of protein and whole wheat is the source of dietary fiber, this recipe will help in weight management.
- Eggs are rich in cholesterol but do not necessarily raise cholesterol in the blood, so this whole wheat banana pancake recipe is healthy.
- Cinnamon is rich in powerful antioxidants such as polyphenols. Antioxidants help build a strong immune system.
- Moreover, cinnamon has anti-inflammatory properties, which help the body fight against chronic disease.
HEALTHY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
OUR CUSTOMER STORIES
- Online Nutrition Program for Weight Loss helped Kulwinder lose many kilos
- Want to get a toned body? Our nutrition diet service will do the trick
- Searching for online nutrition programs for weight loss? Join FITELO now.
- Watermelon : Benefits Of Eating Watermelon
- Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss | Tips & diet plan to lose weight
- Health Benefits Of Turmeric- The Golden Spice
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are Whole Wheat Pancakes Healthy?
Ans. Although plain pancakes are a good source of vitamins and minerals, whole-wheat pancakes have higher levels of calcium, iron, phosphorus, and riboflavin. So, come join Huckleberry’s Restaurant for their yummy breakfast – and see for yourself what eating whole-grain pancakes is all about.
Q. Are Wheat Pancakes Good For Weight Loss?
Ans. Another reason why whole wheat pancakes are good for weight maintenance and weight loss is that they are full of fiber. Again, fiber can help you feel full, but more than that, it can even lower your cholesterol
Q. Is 100% Whole Wheat Healthier?
Ans. When it comes to grain products, it’s important to eat mostly whole grain or whole wheat products, as they contain the most nutrients. Unlike whole grains, refined flours have had their germ and bran removed, which takes away many nutrients and fiber
Most of us resist having bananas in our weight loss diet. But do bananas make us fat? Read this post to break down some myths about bananas.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.