Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
G – generates energy
I – immunity booster
N – normalize periods
S – stimulates the flow of blood
E – enhancer of libido
N – negates stress
G – guards early aging
Oh my god, one small herb can give you so many benefits at a time, isn’t this interesting? You see, there are several vegetables, herbs, fruits, and other foods that have so much to offer to your health but most of them you are usually unaware of. However, Fitelo, is here to tell you about such foods and bring them to your notice so that you don’t forget to add them to your diet. Therefore, one of them is ginseng, about which you will get to know more when you read further. Let’s start.
What Is Ginseng?
Ginseng as it sounds like a Chinese name is actually used in China and Korea in their cuisines and medicines as well. It is basically the genus panax’s plant roots and contains ginsenosides and gintonin. Moreover, it is known differently as Korean ginseng, South China ginseng, and American ginseng. The color of ginseng is brown and has thick roots and is a medicinal plant. However, it has many benefits, to provide which are mentioned right below.
Health Benefits Of Ginseng
Ginseng uses many numbers, but the most important ones are mentioned below. Let us read and get to know how it benefits you.
1. Rich In Antioxidants
Know how ginseng can help you.
- Being one of the foods rich in antioxidants, it helps reduce oxidative stress.
- Also, reduce inflammation and exercise-induced muscle damage.
2. Ginseng Benefits Brain
Ginseng is a herb that is beneficial for your all over health.
- Ginseng, moreover, improves the brain functions like mood, memory, and behavior.
- Also, it has vitamin K, which further protects the brain from the damage that might be caused by free radicals.
3. Improve Erectile Dysfunction
Did you know, ginseng benefits sexually as well? If not then read to know how.
- There are certain compounds in ginseng that protect tissues in the penis, restoring normal function.
- Also, it increases the production of nitric oxide, which further improves muscle relaxation in the penis.
4. Ginseng Benefits Immunity
Ginseng is, however, one of the best immune boosters, read below to know how.
- However, ginseng possesses potent properties of anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties enhancing the function of the immune system.
- Moreover, according to research, it increases the number of immune cells and enhances the function of the immune system.
5. Prevents Cancer
Oh yes, it does protect you from cancers.
- Ginseng, however, is beneficial for people undergoing chemotherapy and prevents any kind of side effects.
- Moreover, it regulates inflammation, providing antioxidant protection and further, maintaining the health of cells. As a result, it prevents cancer.
6. Increase Energy Levels
Time to get some energy inside you.
- Ginseng has polysaccharides and oligopeptides components, that reduce the oxidative cells and increase the production of energy in cells, reducing fatigue.
7. Ginseng Benefits Blood Pressure
Ginseng is a good option to add to your diet for high blood pressure.
- Ginseng improves pancreatic cell function, boosts the production of insulin, and enhances the uptake of blood sugar in tissues, according to the research.
- Moreover, according to the research ginseng provides antioxidant protection that further, reduces free radicals in the cells of people with diabetes.
8. Easy To Add To Diet
This is the best thing about ginseng, it is easy to go with.
- So, ginseng can be either eaten raw, or you can first soften them by steaming it and adding it to your meal.
- Also, you can use it to make tea, by slicing it and adding it to hot water and allowing the water to absorb its flavor.
- Also, you can use ginseng in the form of powder, capsule, or oil.
9. Ginseng Benefits Concentration
Yes, it does help increase your focus.
- Ginseng help improves focus and leads to better learning improving concentration also.
- Moreover, it helps prevent dementia, which is a problem related to the brain or memory.
10. Prevents Flu
Ginseng is, however, a herb that has many uses and one of them is this.
- According to the research, ginseng treats and helps prevent influenza and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV).
- Also, if anyone is suffering from the influenza virus, then consuming ginseng can improve the survival of infected human lung epithelial cells.
How Can You Consume Ginseng?
So, below are some tips and ideas that you can use on how to add ginseng to your diet.
- You can eat it raw or steam it to soften it.
- The extract of ginseng is also available in powder, pill, and oil form but the best way is to consume it naturally.
- You can add ginseng slices to soups and curry.
- Also, you can add slices of ginseng and stir-fry them to enhance the flavor of your recipe
- You can, moreover, add ginseng to your immunity booster drink.
- Also, in your smoothies and juices, you can add this herb.
- You can add ginseng powder to your atta, chicken soup, or any non-vegetarian dish.
- Also, for a healthy breakfast add some ginseng to oats.
Ginseng Nutritional value
Following are some nutritional facts about this herb.
- Calories: 1.6
- Carbohydrates: 0.4 gm
- Potassium 8.3 mg
- Sodium: 0.3 mg
- Vitamin C: 0.2 % (Required Daily Intake)
- Iron: 0.1% (Required Daily Intake)
Best Time To Eat
What is the point of dieting, when you are not aware of the right time to eat? Yes, time plays an important role, during your weight loss journey. So, to know watch this video by Dietitian Mac and follow the right thing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Are the Ginseng Benefits For Men?
Ans. Ginseng helps enhance sexual performance and improve the fertility of men, acting directly on sperm via steroid receptors.
Q. Can You Eat Ginseng For Weight Loss?
Ans. Yes, this could aid in weight loss, and according to research eating ginseng every day for 8 weeks gave good results. Therefore, more research is required.
Q. What Can You Make Out Of Ginseng?
Ans. You can make ginseng tea, porridge, or even soup.
Ginseng is, however, a herbal supplement that Chinese people have been using in medicines. It, therefore, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are quite beneficial for your body. Moreover, you can add to your meal in either of the forms as it is easy to add to your diet.
Who says weight loss smoothies are boring? Well, if you also, think the same then surely you haven’t tried Fitelo’s green tea pear smoothie. Yes, this drink will keep you hydrated for the whole day, will help in weight loss and you can make this in just 2 minutes, Know-how.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.