White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Are Obesity, diabetes, deficiency, allergy, and fatigue giving you trouble? Are you struggling to find the best nutritionist in Bangalore?
You want to fix everything because you don’t want to play with your life. Then you realize that it’s all because of your eating habits, dietary choices, everyday activities, and a lack of sufficient nutrition. But these inquiries bother you both inside and out.
- What should I do?
- Best way to handle it?
- Where do I begin?
There’s nothing to be concerned about. Actually, this is the point at which you will require the assistance of a professional to get answers to your questions.
The only person who can comprehend all of this is a dietitian or nutritionist. Yes, a dietician can help you understand how your food affects you. What little changes does your body wish for? The best dietitian/nutritionist assists you in effectively managing your day while keeping all of your health problems and everyday routine in mind.
Now, the important part is- How to find the best dietitian and nutritionist. This article is all about the Best Nutritionist in Bangalore.
Claims & fake figures can be given by anyone to stand the best nutritionist & dietician in your city. So here we are to help you out looking for what stands best for you. Scrolling through reviews and visiting multiple websites is a confusing thing, but chill.. we have sorted it. Let’s dive in to find the Best Nutritionist and Dietitians in Bangalore.
What Are The Benefits Of Getting a Nutritionist?
We keep on eating and eating, without even knowing what is healthy and what is not! And we wake up when we find ourselves in the gorge of health issues like diabetes, heart diseases, vitamin deficiency, and others. From meeting the body’s needs to maintaining a healthy weight, nutritionists play a major role. Whether a person is diabetic or has a blood pressure issue, nutritionists help you to understand the condition and suggest a diet plan accordingly. Hence, here are the key points to tell you that what are the benefits of having nutritionists/dietitians:
- Encourage you for healthier eating habits.
- Help you to achieve health and weight loss goals.
- Create customized healthier eating plans.
- Helps you manage stress.
- Provide medical nutritional therapy.
- Regularly check in on your progress.
When To Consult a Dietitian In Bangalore/ Best Nutritionist In Bangalore?
Weight loss is not the only reason one should consult a dietitian or nutritionist. But a dietitian helps you to manage your lifestyle healthily. Dietitian tailors your eating plans in the right way so that your body can run smoothly. That includes your digestion and your immunity. So, what are the alarming situations and when you should consult a dietitian? Here are all your answers:
- It is better to consult a dietitian if you are allergic to a particular food. To cut it down from your diet is not necessary, but a dietitian can suggest the better way to have it in any other form so that it could be tolerable.
- If you have gone through a surgery, dietitian will plan the best meal to help you recover easily.
- Consult a dietitian in case of serious health issues like diabetes, gastrointestinal problems, obesity etc.
- Also, do not opt for supplements. Whatever your goal is- weight gain or weight loss, dietitian helps you shed kilos with your favorite foods.
- Moreover, if there are serious changes in hunger levels and you are not having control over it, go to the dietitian.
- Furthermore, consult a dietitian if you want relief from stress, eating disorders, frequent constipation, and trying to get pregnant.
So, to sum it up, a dietitian guide you to learn healthy behaviour and keep your lifestyle on track.
How To Choose a Dietitian In Bangalore/ Best Nutritionist In Bangalore?
You want a healthy eating plan to support your countless health goals. But don’t know how to start? This is when nutritionists and dietitians come to play their roles. But choosing the right one is important as anyone can tag themselves as expert.
There are many factors one should consider while choosing a dietitian. Therefore, we have listed out the major points which will help you choose the best nutritionist in Bangalore.
- First of all, identify your needs before looking for the best dietitian. So start searching for a dietitian as per your requirement.
- Find out the history and skills of the dietitian.
- Then, consider the qualification.
- Do some research on his/her total work experience.
- Review a few client testimonials and feedback.
- Also, do not forget to check out his/ her professional reputation.
What Are The Qualifications Of a Dietitian/ Nutririonist?
To be a dietitian/nutritionist one requires:
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics/Home Science.
- Master’s degree in Food and Nutrition.
- Dietetic internship from a reputed institute.
How Much Fee Do Dietitians In Bangalore Charge?
- Consultation fees in Bangalore vary from dietitian to dietitian. It may start from Rs 500 to Rs 3000. It also changes with time.
- Maximum Dietitians provide first consultation free of cost.
- Some of the dietitians also have a video consultation option, so they also charge for that.
- Moreover, the charges of plans also differ accordingly. It depends on what kind of plan you are looking for, and the duration of the plan you are going to adopt. Like some of the dietitians also provide trial plans. So the fees of the dietitian vary according to that.
- Apart from this, for lifestyle and weight management to disease management plans, charges are different.
Who Is The Best Dietitian In Bangalore For Weight Loss/ Best Nutritionist In Bangalore?
We have listed the most famous nutritionists and dietitians in Bangalore. Your search for the Best Nutritionist in Bangalore ends here.
1. Dietician Mehakdeep Singh (Dt. Mac Singh) (Best Nutritionist In Bangalore)
Dietician Mac says, “When I found out how powerful our natural foods are if taken in the right way, it was the start of a new chapter in my life.” And this was the beginning of 15000+ transformations.
Yes, Dt. Mac Singh’s journey from 120.6 kg to 58.6 kg is itself an inspiration for all. So, let us give a quick read to this motivational story of the best nutritionist in Bangalore.
Qualification: MSc. Dietetics, CFN, BSc. BT
Ex In: Manipal Hospital Bangalore
At the age of 19, he was 120.6 kg and determined to change his life. After an ACL injury, he experienced slip disc, due to which he was bedridden. He gained a lot of weight during this phase, and it pushed him to shed some kilos. Hence, he started learning more about diet management and connected with more like-minded people with the same drive. What then? Dt. Mac lost 62 kgs, all because of the knowledge he gained from following a sustainable diet. His own transformation instilled in him the will to help others achieve their health goals.
The journey was full of obstacles; zero support and endless criticism. But what kept him going was his dream to make people realize the importance of health.
Then a time came, his brilliant journey came to light which was the beginning of a new chapter. His vast knowledge in dietetics led to the launching of his dream venture- FITELO.
Milestones, FITELO has achieved so far:
- Team of 100+ dietitians, doctors, and mind coaches
- 15000+ Transformations
- 3000+ Reviews on Google and Facebook
- 5 lakh+ followers on Social Media
By giving clients a one-click service with the app FITELO, this brand name is reaching up to domestic and international clients. Transforming lives from FAT to FIT, FITELO’s best online dieticians are providing services in Bangalore too. The experts provide diet plans according to your comfort. Whatever your goal is- weight loss, weight gain, disease management, or lifestyle management. Fitelo is just one click away.
But why choose FITELO?
- Firstly, the multidisciplinary team of doctors, dietitians, and fitness trainers work together to create a unique diet. They also curate exercise or yoga plans for you.
- All the diet plans are natural.
- Moreover, no medicines or supplements are recommended.
- Your diseases and allergies, everything is considered.
- With Fitelo, you can carry the gym and dietitian both in your pocket. This is because they customize plans based on your specific needs.
Book a free consultation with the top and best nutritionist/ dietician in Bangalore
- SUNDAY-MONDAY: 11AM – 9PM
- CONTACT: 094028 50007
- WEBSITE: https://fitelo.co/
- ADDRESS: E-190, 2nd Floor, Industrial Area, Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140308
2. Dt. Sushmaa Jaiswal (Best Nutritionist In Bangalore)
Dt. Sushma Jaiswal’s forte is identifying and correcting the deficiencies. With an experience of more than 35 years, she has won an International Award for Best Nutritionist for Dealing with Deficiencies and Preventive Health Care.
Qualification: M.Sc Dietetics/Nutrition, BSc Home Science.
Experience: Nutrition Consultant at WHO, UNV, UNFCCC, UNEP, UNCCD.
From kids to elders, she has changed thousands of lives with her diet plan. She customizes diet plans according to one’s lifestyle, deficiencies and health concerns. This motto has helped numerous people to achieve their goals. Nine years ago, Dt. Sushmaa Jaiswal started India’s first integrated multispeciality Nutrition Centre- Swasthya Nutrition. Thus, today, their services are recognized worldwide. In addition, the team is providing A1 health care by nutrition therapy including immunity, digestion, hormonal health etc. Not only this, she is also preparing future dietitians to set up their clinics.
- ONILNE CONSULTATION FEE: Rs 500 (8:00AM – 8:00 PM)
- PHONE: – +91 9916833051, +91 9916833002
- WEBSITE: https://swasthyanutrition.com/
- ADDRESS: Prema Paradise, 2nd Floor, 60Ft Road, D Block, ACES Layout, Kundanahalli, Bangalore 560037// Zonasha Paradiso, D55, Doddanekundi, Bangalore, Karnataka 560048
3. Dt. Silky Mahajan
“Edit your life frequently and ruthlessly. After all, it’s your masterpiece.”
A firm believer in healthy living rather than following a strict diet. Silky Mahajan has been shaping the lives of youngsters and old people by sharing her secrets of healthy living for more than 13 years now.
Qualification: B.Sc. Food & Nutrition, M.Sc. Food & Nutrition
Experience: Dietician/Nutritionist (14+ years)
Author of the book ‘Nutrition for Sportsperson’, she is also amongst the very few nutritionists in India, who offer services in sports nutrition for athletes. Dt. Silky works with athletes to prepare them for national and international events like Asian Championship, World Championship & the Olympics.
But the question is- Why we are including her name in the list of Best Nutritionist in Bangalore? As being an expert in Sports and Clinical Nutrition. She also offers services on
- Human Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Therapy for Diabetes
- Corporate Nutrition
She keeps in touch with clients to ensure that the nutritional plan fits their lifestyle and requirements. Dt. Silky is considered one of the best nutritionist and dieticians in Bangalore. She follows grandmother’s old natural ideas to achieve health and also leads a stress-free life.
- ONLINE CONSULTATION FEE: Rs 500 (10:00 AM – 7:00 PM IST)
- PHONE: +917829999400
- WEBSITE: https://silkymahajan.com/, email@example.com
- ADDRESS: Golden Square Business Center 3rd Floor, 24th Main JP Nagar, 1st Phase Landmark: ICICI Bank, Bangalore.
4. Ms. Shikha Mishra
Ms Shikha Mishra says, “I believe that a health regime should be personalized and absolutely practical. It should not be not about changing habits for a few days or a few months. But, it has more to do with life-long changes that should become a part of your daily routine like brushing your teeth.
Qualification: M.Sc. Food & Nutrition
Experience: Diet and Nutrition Expert (13+ years)
Founder of MORE THAN DIET, Ms Shikha believes that every human body functions similarly, but every individual is different when it comes to health and nutrition. So, a diet plan should be according to one’s lifestyle. Furthermore, she has great faith in the ancient wisdom of nutrition and its nourishing properties. So, she is using this knowledge blended with the latest techniques to create a healthy lifestyle.
- PHONE: 9019064221
- WEBSITE: more than diet
- ADDRESS: Keerthi Regalia, Marathahalli – Sarjapur Rd Opposite Wipro office, Bengaluru 560037
5. Dt. Nidhi Nigam
The New tradition is GOOD NUTRITION.
Nidhi Nigam works with clients to ensure they build a lasting and healthy relationship with the body and mind through personalized meal plans. Her plans are both scientific and sustainable.
Qualification: PG Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Experience: Dietician/Nutritionist (8+ years)
Clinical nutritionist and certified health coach- Nidhi Nigam is engaged in therapeutic nutrition. She has also delivered general health counselling for eight years. Nidhi is well known for applying the principles of Nutri-Genetics and food management to optimize the health and weight of individuals. She customizes diet plans based on minor details about clients. So, she has transformed many lives and wants to spend her whole life helping people regain their health and well-being. All these achievements make Dt. Nidhi is one of the best nutritionist in Bangalore.
- PHONE: +91 9886723118
- WEBSITE: https://nidhinigam.com/#
- ADDRESS: first floor, 2nd building puttenahalli main Road. 1st main, RBI layout, JP Nagar 7th Phase Bangalore 560078
Bounded by fads and new products, nowadays we get impressed by the promises of fast and easy weight loss. But, the use of products claiming guaranteed weight loss/gain is just a myth. Since there is no shortcut. You just need to concentrate on healthy eating. Consult a dietitian for your fitness journey. But little knowledge about anything is dangerous, so gather more and more information about the Dietitian you are choosing.
Therefore, this article- Best Nutritionist in Bangalore is framed for readers like you who are looking for the best coach to transform your life healthily.
Inspiring Transformation Stories
- Join our Fat Loss Program and Get Fitter Like Pragya from Delhi! Join Now
- POST-COVID Weight Loss With Simple Food, Courtesy – Our Diet Experts
- Lose weight with our nutritionist for PCOS just like Muskaan did! Join Fitelo
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
- Health Benefits of Lemon : How to consume it ?
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
The secret behind every glowing skin and better hair is not expensive products, but a healthier diet and a dietitian. See how FITELO’s Dietitian helped out MRS. INDIA WORLDWIDE WINNER to achieve her goals.
Contact Us Today
Your search for weight loss consultants ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
Build WELLNESS rather than treating DISEASES. Eating better is the way to a healthy life. Hence, consult the right dietitian as per your needs. This article was to help you out with the basic queries. So, choose accordingly.